Found this in something i purchased from a dispensary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with a wet bag full of seeds,, you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
I'm not buying what your selling my friend.
Let's hope your bullshiting because if your not I have some land with gold on it in Texas I will sell you.🤪

Last edited:
All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with that shit you deserve what you got. Tells me you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
My guess is your full of crap.
Yes that’s kinda what I was thinking. I’ve never been in a pot store but sounds like he got the under the counter brown bag special no lookin version.

All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with that shit you deserve what you got. Tells me you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
Let's hope your bullshiting because if your not I have some land with gold on it in Texas I will sell you.
I once found property in Hammerland of which you speak Hopper. LOL

All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with a wet bag full of seeds,, you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
Let's hope your bullshiting because if your not I have some land with gold on it in Texas I will sell you.🤪
what are they asking for it ? asking for a friend...

I didn't find that fking many seeds in brick weed..
Oh God remember brick weed... Considering what we smoke now. Havent seen a seed in 25 years ,at least a seed i did not buy.
I tell people you are hard pressed to find shit weed. We are in good times weed wise

I'm thinking it was a joke. Can't imagine anybody going into a dispensary and buying that shit without looking at it before he left the store.
Must think it's April fool's in November.

That’s what Fogey said. Do you feel fooled or foolish or like a fool? Then it’s November fools day for you too…

I feel bad for him because he has a bunch of wet seeds laying around.😁

Never seen seeds like that. Even immature ones. Unless someone tried to smoke them first or cook with them first. The withering.

I'm not sure how to take this thread. I'm not trying to be mean but I just can't see how someone could walk out of a pot purchase with a bag of wet weed full of seeds and not see the problem. I can feel wet weed a mile away and no way I could miss seeing that many seeds.😳

I'm not sure how to take this thread. I'm not trying to be mean but I just can't see how someone could walk out of a pot purchase with a bag of wet weed full of seeds and not see the problem. I can feel wet weed a mile away and no way I could miss seeing that many seeds.😳
You would have to be blind not to see 20 grams of seeds in 28 grams of weed and seeds
That is greater than 2/3 seeds to weed

Latest posts

Back