Found this in something i purchased from a dispensary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We now have the Indian reservation selling .
They just texted the sales a ounce can be from $170-to $220.
Impressed with the quality and high test is available too.
The more accepted and legal it is the more being hard to get is not a factor.
I was involved in a small commercial grow and what they are getting for a Z we sold whole sale to someone who took most of it each month .
Humbly said we were hot shit then one being in NY , and it was AK47 which was special in the east .The west was always ahead of the east
Now we would be out of buisness with all whats happening today
Really weed on Long Island , never thought you'd see the day.

IMHO having gone to dispensaries once the initial experience is done you wind up doing your normal business as usual.
I always found a way to have good weed . Many people dont so its great for them.

I was on vacation to Colorado and I stopped at a dispensary called Parachute. I purchased a oz of Durban kush and this is what I found mixed in it. The weed was also wet and it had a moldy look to it. I will post some pictures.
Oh Norman ......

IMHO having gone to dispensaries once the initial experience is done you wind up doing your normal business as usual.
I always found a way to have good weed . Many people dont so its great for them.
I’ve been lucky too but would still like to walk in one. they have pop-ups around here all the time but I haven’t attended one yet either

Did you smoke it, even the seeds look waterlogged I hope the weed was not moldy
Guess what i think a mouse put those seeds in the weed contner that the stuff comes in. Because I had it in my camper in the north woods where I go deer hunting and that was like in May. That's the only thing I can think of. So the seeds were moist still when the mouse put them in it for it to have food to winter over. That would be the reason why the weed was wet still because of the moister in the seeds.

Let me know what you all think.

Columbian is what I think of when people start talking about how strong cannabis is these days as an argument against legalization. In the 70s I also had Hawaiian, Acapulco gold, Thai stick, Oaxacan, black afghani hash oil, honey oil, Lebanese hashish, Black Hashish, etc... all very high strength. It's just that 90% of the cannabis available at the time was crap, especially with mexican or columbian being bailed wet and shipped full of seeds in large quantities into the states, so the average is way skewed IMO. Most of the time in my small town I could only get crap. I much prefer modern dispensary offerings verses smoking rope and seeds and mold to get a headache buzz.
What about mid grade

A mouse took the seeds from what and put them where? A mouse?🤪
Stop it brother,,your killing me.😁
So you have a pot head mouse at your hunting lodge that found some pot seeds out in the middle of the woods and put them in your weed container for safe storage.😱😂😂😂

A mouse took the seeds from what and put them where? A mouse?🤪
Stop it brother,,your killing me.😂😂😂
Do you have a mouse at your hunting lodge that found some pot seeds and put them in your weed container.🙈🙊🙉
I had a rat who stole my weed and when i caught him i wanted to kill him . My Mother said leave your brother alone ....

1669465790847.png

Looks like frijoles...

"Life, she ees yoost a bowl of frijoles."

Walt what ya think about this story and the pot head mouse?😁

Walt what ya think about this story and the pot head mouse?😁
Ah. Now that Weedie has appointed me Apocrisiary, my innate desire for kyriolexy regarding this laetificant leads me to state the mousie story is, at best, macilent. The nithing faitour that sold the bag of droxy should be displumed.

That is, if the original complainer phlyarologist is not an avatrol chadband being deturpate.

Same mouse that use to steal my joints. No wonder my weed kept coming up missing.😁
I had a roommate back in college that had a good job, more money than me and always had pot. I rarely did but he would always smoke up some of his with me and then leave a bud or two in his rolling tray on the coffee table. The buds would be gone in the morning and he didn’t say anything to me about it. He assumed I was taking his buds. Then one night he was watching TV and my cat, sauntered up to the coffee table, sniffed a bit and jumped up, chomped a bud and ran away with it. The mystery was solved and he laughingly told me he felt badly that he assumed I was pinching his stash.

Ah. Now that Weedie has appointed me Apocrisiary, my innate desire for kyriolexy regarding this laetificant leads me to state the mousie story is, at best, macilent. The nithing faitour that sold the bag of droxy should be displumed.

That is, if the original complainer phlyarologist is not an avatrol chadband being deturpate.
Or as a thesaurus would say, you smell a rat? ;)

Latest posts

Back