Found this in something i purchased from a dispensary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or as a thesaurus would say, you smell a rat? ;)
I AM a thesaurus.
1669467550031.png

Last edited:
Ah. Now that Weedie has appointed me Apocrisiary, my innate desire for kyriolexy regarding this laetificant leads me to state the mousie story is, at best, macilent. The nithing faitour that sold the bag of droxy should be displumed.

That is, if the original complainer phlyarologist is not an avatrol chadband being deturpate.
I have missed your little twist on things unca Walt. I’m sure glad you’re back 🥰

While we are on the subject, I fell down in Wal-Mart yesterday, by the line in the cash register. When folks helped me up, I explained:

"Sorry about that. I had not inhabited this body for over a month now, and I am still getting used to all it's characteristics."

While we are on the subject, I fell down in Wal-Mart yesterday, by the line in the cash register. When folks helped me up, I explained:

"Sorry about that. I had not inhabited this body for over a month now, and I am still getting used to all it's characteristics."
I hope you didn’t hurt yourself. I hate falling in public. Well unless there is a cute fireman around…

Most likely he is embarrassed, having realized he found old weed container where the field mice have been storing seeds for the winter.
Or he posted it as a joke and knew it all along.
5pages wow

Ah. Now that Weedie has appointed me Apocrisiary, my innate desire for kyriolexy regarding this laetificant leads me to state the mousie story is, at best, macilent. The nithing faitour that sold the bag of droxy should be displumed.

That is, if the original complainer phlyarologist is not an avatrol chadband being deturpate.
I would totally agree if I knew what the fk you said,,I think.😁

no man i did not

here is the dilemma , cant get one shipped to us until first week of Dec…$78 bucks

i am gonna make an extendable lighter out of an old antenna and a roach clip
THREAD DRIFT!
If you are doing what I think you're doing, the above-described Haitian Rig oughta work just fine.

My second move would be to make doubledamn' sure wind will no longer be able to blow it out...

Latest posts

Back