Foundations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinShaggy

Reaction score
Smoke weed. Listen to it.
Don't tell it where to go, or what to do.
Let it guide your thoughts, let it take your body.

This is the first step.

Observe.
See what is around you. Notice the wind, notice the temprature, notice the clouds, the stars, the grass, the trees.
Begin to learn their names, understand where it is they belong in nature.
Deepin your observation, and begin to see why everything is where it is, and what is is doing, and what other things are doing to it...

Then look at things like humans, virus', and bacteria. Realize that this is the category we fall in.

We are a parasite, we gain from other beings loss.
The earth, the animals, the vegetation. The more it loses, the more we gain.

Then realize where YOU belong.
Are you purely part of the human parasite, or do YOU have a place in the Earth as well...

Once you begin to find your place, you will begin to understand.
And always remember.
Questions are the best answers. Don't EVER seek an end...

Yesterday is not right now, and today is not tomorrow.
Livin for the moment?
Then your time's already borrowed...

I feel like your signature is apt. After reading some of your past work I do feel that you are placing the lightning rod and hoping for some strikes.

warfish said:
I feel like your signature is apt. After reading some of your past work I do feel that you are placing the lightning rod and hoping for some strikes.

Apt?

And the point of the quote is
I am the lightning rod...
Not a seismograph, like most people. Waiting to feel the next social tremor :)

apt (pt)
adj.
1. Exactly suitable; appropriate: an apt reply

warfish said:
apt (pt)
adj.
1. Exactly suitable; appropriate: an apt reply

Oh, ok. Lol.

Well, it is.
But not how you said.
I don't place lighting rods, that's no fun...

I like to feel, and see life for myself :)

FinShaggy said:
Smoke weed. Listen to it.
Don't tell it where to go, or what to do.
Let it guide your thoughts, let it take your body.

This is the first step.

Observe.
See what is around you. Notice the wind, notice the temprature, notice the clouds, the stars, the grass, the trees.
Begin to learn their names, understand where it is they belong in nature.
Deepin your observation, and begin to see why everything is where it is, and what is is doing, and what other things are doing to it...

Then look at things like humans, virus', and bacteria. Realize that this is the category we fall in.

We are a parasite, we gain from other beings loss.
The earth, the animals, the vegetation. The more it loses, the more we gain.

Are you purely part of the human parasite, or do YOU have a place in the Earth as well...

Once you begin to find your place, you will begin to understand.
And always remember.
Questions are the best answers. Don't EVER seek an end...

Yesterday is not right now, and today is not tomorrow.
Livin for the moment?
Then your time's already borrowed...

I'm sorry, but I did not understand this at all.....what are you trying to say here?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm sorry, but I did not understand this at all.....what are you trying to say here?

I'm trying to tell everyone how to SEE :)

Just how to hear what weed has to say, see what it has to show, how to understand the message people have been connecting with weed for thousands of years :D

..."waiting to feel the social tremor".... = .."pot stirrer"... :confused:
I think I SEE pretty well ;) thank you :p
Not that age has anything to do w/ it, and no disrespect intended, but you say you're 19, and most of us here have been "connecting with weed" for longer than you've been alive. ;) I think we've all had those "epiphanies" (the 'message') at some point in our smoking careers. It's good that you are experiencing it too :)

Hick said:
Not that age has anything to do w/ it, and no disrespect intended, but you say you're 19, and most of us here have been "connecting with weed" for longer than you've been alive. ;) I think we've all had those "epiphanies" (the 'message') at some point in our smoking careers. It's good that you are experiencing it too :)

19??? I've got grey hairs older than that!!

FinShaggy said:
I'm trying to tell everyone how to SEE :)

Just how to hear what weed has to say, see what it has to show, how to understand the message people have been connecting with weed for thousands of years :D

LOL--sorry I did not get your message. However, I have been smoking for over 40 years and I have been growing (off and on) for almost 30 years. I think those of us here who have been doing it that long (and really WERE hippies) know how to "see". I do get kind of a chuckle from such a youngster telling us old farts how to smoke.....

FinShaggy said:

We're still waiting for you to realize where YOU belong.

Hick said:

"Those Epiphanies" are not the message, you are misunderstanding.

Just because you have been "smoking longer than me" doesn not in any way mean you have been "connecting longer than me". I'm not saying you haven't either, but also, why does that even need to be brought up? How is how long you have known Shiva even relevant to a conversation, about how to START? Someone that JUST STARTED, could describe it just as well ;)

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--sorry I did not get your message. However, I have been smoking for over 40 years and I have been growing (off and on) for almost 30 years. I think those of us here who have been doing it that long (and really WERE hippies) know how to "see". I do get kind of a chuckle from such a youngster telling us old farts how to smoke.....

Did I say, "Only read this if you're over 40, and have smoked before?"

I don't remember saying anything like that at all :D

cubby said:
We're still waiting for you to realize where YOU belong.

Lol, I know where I belong.
If you mean in the terms of this website, it's almost worthless...

I haven't found ONE SINGLE thread worth subbing, and there is only 1 place to talk about something other than growing or smoking, and all the people here are...well...you guys...:D

Really? Because everywhere else (weed related) has been perfectly fine, with every single one of these. How can I be a member of 4-6 forums, and only have bad reputation here?

Sounds like it's you guys :)

When my MJ invention is in production, and my strains hit shelves, I'm not posting it here.

Ya'll just go off to crazy on stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back