Fox Farm combo advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bejohnst

Hey guys i'm having a bit of a delima. I'm about to enter the 3rd week of flowering and everything is going perfectly. I have plenty of bud sites that developed but now i'm wondering what combo of the following products I should use to fatten them up over the next few weeks. I have the following farm farm products

Grow Big - liquid
Tiger Bloom - liquid

Cha-Ching - soluable
Open Sesame - soluable

What schedule would you use over the next 5-7 weeks of flowering. Thanks guys!

Are you in hydro or soil? I like the Beastie blooms/Cha-ching combo for flower. Beastie blooms starting 2 weeks in I believe (check the bottle to make sure) and Cha-ching for the last two to four (check again). The Open Sesame caused me nothing but problems, I never figured out exactly why.
I use GH Flora-nova for a base and the FF stuff for additives.

Right now i'm feeding them a mixture of tiger bloom and big bloom full strength every other feeding. No problems but I want to make sure i'm maximizing the nutes they need. In maybe a week i'll start with the cha-ching. Should i use a tiger bloom big bloom cha-ching combination or maybe a tiger bloom cha-ching. Maybe i'm just over thinking this but who knows.

Pics of one of the plants 14 days into flower
attachment.php

Yea i wish I had beastie boom but the hydro store was either out or didn't stock it. I'm really trying to stay away from buying any more nutes this grow. I'm in soil right now and next time around I plan on seting up an ebb and flow and probablly go with the GH 3 part system for that grow.

Looking pretty good man. THe Cha-Ching doesn't add any weight/girth to the buds, it helps form essential oils/resins. This is why I believe it's mainly used "after the fruit has set".

just do as the bottle says. the nutrients in foxfarm are super concentrated. it gives u all the nutrients u need. if u want to maximize just add teaspoon more than what the bottle says everyfeeding till u see tips of leaves barely burnt.that way u dont kill ur plant. every strain like different levels of nutrients. so u have to experiment. thats y you always add a little extra each time.

Latest posts

Back