Fox Farm Cultivation Nation 3 part (Liquid Nutrients)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombtombadil

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a newbie grower on my second grow using the Fox Farm Trio (Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, as well as Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching.)

I'm considering moving to this....

https://foxfarm.com/product-categor...cultivation-nation-three-part-feeding-program
I'd like to simplify my feed schedule as I'm not completely convinced that all the over priced "snake oil" is really needed. My plant needs NPK applied correctly and macronutrients. So I'd like to KISS this grow learning what my plant needs and how to apply it without blindly following rip off companies directions.

So, I know the three part Fox farm cultivation nation is probably leaning in the direction of over priced Nutrients compared to something like Jacks, but I'm thinking this is just what I need. (Dyno-Grow is also something I'm considering)

Has anyone tried the Cultivation Nation three part liquid? I don't see much chatter about this product and really like the look of the macronutrients.

Look into General Hydroponics GH Flora series
You really only need the micro and bloom if you use Frog soil

Cool, thanks. You don't see much chatter about this Fox farm 3 part, maybe its relatively new? There is also a dry cultivation nation 2 part, Veg and Flower. I have the Veg and it worked well for me. Cheap too.

I'll check out General Hydroponics.

I only use the three part
But also add silica and cal mag.
You don’t need a bunch to grow pot.
Certain techniques will get you better results though time and practice.
I think of it like any other living thing….
Food water and light…..

Right now, I'm using the general organics Go Box. Any come back about the Go Box would be muchly appreciate.
1645958728752.png

Going to be a beautiful day. Time for some yard work.

I use FF Ocean Forest mixed with about 30% Perlite and FF nutes including their CalMag. Simple and works on all my plants including my garden.

Hey all, I'm hoping we are all on the same page...I'm not talking about the fox farm trio. Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

I'm taking about these... Have they been around a while?

3part-min-274x300.png

Last edited:
I only use the three part
But also add silica and cal mag.
You don’t need a bunch to grow pot.
Certain techniques will get you better results though time and practice.
I think of it like any other living thing….
Food water and light…..

Nice, yeah I have Cal mag and have heard great things about silica (Dyna-Grow?).. I was hoping the macronutrients in this 3 part would cover all the needed non NPK things like iron, mag, sulfur etc....

When you say three part are you talking about the Cult nation trio or the FF trio?

Nice, yeah I have Cal mag and have heard great things about silica (Dyna-Grow?).. I was hoping the macronutrients in this 3 part would cover all the needed non NPK things like iron, mag, sulfur etc....

When you say three part are you talking about the Cult nation trio or the FF trio?
No just the big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom.

I tried that about 10yrs ago never cared for it myself

Thank you, I'll look for new nutes but first I have to keep using the go box. That gives me much time to look for new nutes. Money is tight. And, I have to be careful how I spend. It cost me $85.00 for two check I over draft last month.

Hey all, I'm hoping we are all on the same page...I'm not talking about the fox farm trio. Big Grow, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

I'm taking about these... Have they been around a while?

View attachment 289280
Never used those. Might look into them. Always used the other FF nutes

Never used those. Might look into them. Always used the other FF nutes

It's weird that there is so little said about the new Cultivation Nation 3 Part. I'm not crazy about the Fox farm trio as it seems it's not made specifically for cannabis. The three part Cultivation nation is.. They even have a feed chart for it.

The main reason I'm looking into this is the fact that one of the three bottle covers all your Micronutrient needs. With the fox farm trio, I dont really know if my plants are getting all the minerals. If I have a micronutrient deficiency with the Fox Farm trio, it's hard to fix.

One part for all your Veg needs with good NPK rations, One part for flower--NPK looks good here too... and one part to cover all the others things a plant needs.

I had my eye on Dyno Grow as it seems to cover all bases with a few bottles, my DynaGrow Mag Pro is an amazing product that get all my leaves standing up and happy.

The attached PDF is the Fox Farm feed schedule using Cultivation nation 3 part.....

You can get all three bottles (16 oz each) for about 40 bucks on ebay. Not bad. You can also continue to use other Fox Farm products with it....Beastie Bloomz, Cha-Ching etc...

I guess I'll be the one to write a review next grow.

1645998120019.png

Attachments

• cn3pt_soil_usa_std.pdf
    316.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1645998083429.png
    1645998083429.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Might give them a try. Are the organic like the of the others?

Last edited:
Might give them a try. Are the organic like the others?

Nope. Sorry, I'm not a big believer in all that Organic stuff (No offense)... Nitrogen is nitrogen if you ask me. Same with P and K...

Maybe someday I'll have a farm where I can create my own compost and soil but for now, chemical nutes are fine.

Side note: I believe only Big Bloom is organic from FF. To be honest, I really don't know what that crap does. Its also a PITA to mix as all the solids seems to fall to the bottom...

I make my own compost. And yes of the Trio only Big Bloom is fully organic. I was just curious. They have other ferts that are organic. All their soils are.

Latest posts

Back