Fox Farm nutes question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since this is a foxfarm question, i'm adding a question to this post...i have all 6 nutes in foxfarm, should i be going by the schedule or a fraction of what it calls for? for example: week 3 calls for "3 tsp/gal of GB, and 2 tbs/gal of BB"...what is recomended? or just go by 1/2 nutes as a general rule? from someone thats used all these.

4u2smoke said:
well mayB I should add that the strain I am Growng "Deadline" is an early Harvester.@ 7 weeks..so I dont even get into the CC...but your right OS is the first 3 weeks ..then 2 weeks BB..( Beasty BloomZ )..and said if I had to chose due to $. I would chose BB..its Higher in last 2 #...and if I was a bit more puter literate...and a lot less stoned.. I would post the sched up here for ths fellow grower..But Im not....puter literate that is..Good luck and sorry if I had missled anyone accept 4me..

I STILL SAY CHA-CHING IS BETTER. 9-50-10

octobong007 said:
since this is a foxfarm question, i'm adding a question to this post...i have all 6 nutes in foxfarm, should i be going by the schedule or a fraction of what it calls for? for example: week 3 calls for "3 tsp/gal of GB, and 2 tbs/gal of BB"...what is recomended? or just go by 1/2 nutes as a general rule? from someone thats used all these.

I've been using all 6 according to the FF feeding schedule except I didn't start using them until week 2 of vegging. Since then it's been 1/2 strength every other watering. I did bump it up to 3/4 strength for week 4 and 5 of flowering and now I'm just gonna use water for the duration of this grow to flush out the soil. Hope that helps some.

octobong007 said:

I go full strength as shown on feeding sched..but if just starting yeah 1/4 stregth..just watch plants close they will tell you what they can take...Good luck...Hope this helps..KEEP M GREEN:D

UncleSativa said:
I STILL SAY CHA-CHING IS BETTER. 9-50-10

okay..so if you was only to buy one you would go CHA_CHING?..I say BEASTY BLOOMZ..(only cause it sounds cooler!!!) but 0-50-30..Not tryN 2 make trouble just like BB ..thanks UncleSativa:)

I love Amsterdam,

I've used all the FF products and I find that even though they seem to make the flowers big, I can't make a comparison between grows using them and grows not using them. This is because ever since I switched from a 250 watt hid to my 400 watt I've always used all of the above FF products and nothing else. So, I have nothing with which to compare. I can say this though. Looking back on all my grows prior to this one I can say that it is easy to over-fertilize with the FF Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms and Cha Ching ferts. This grow I've decided not to use them, because they are so strong. If you want to use them, only use what you think the plants can use; I would not follow the FF feeding schedule strictly. I would for sure use at half strength (or even less) and less frequently.

I've noticed that some of the buds of the plants fed with Cha Ching tend to have a sweet detergent odor. To me that means that I was using too much. Plus, it seems to make them flower forever.

I hope this helps. I am a newbie myself so I don't know much.

Alistair

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I found all 3 togther online for about $50. At the local hydro store they wanted $23.50 a piece. I just thought that was way too much. Im a bit of a tight *** though when it comes to money. I think I'm gonna wait a little bit longer and just get all 3 of them. And i will definitly use at about 1/4 strength. it sounds like they are very strong. I will be posting pics of everything i've got going here in the next couple days. I'm pretty sure my flowering plants are nowhere near where they should be. I picked up a 400 watt hps a few weeks ago and cant seem to get the ventilation thing down. They have been in 90+ degree heat several times over the last few weeks and I'm pretty sure this has limited their growth considerably. I think I'm just going to put the 2 that should be done flowering in 2-3 weeks outside for the rest of their time. I've noticed they really love the sun :)

i_love_amsterdam said:
I've noticed they really love the sun :)
it was a well kept secret till you let it out. lol, its all good...i couldn't resist. i blame my bong!!!

Latest posts

Back