Fox Farm Products

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
has anyone used the any of the FF products such as: grow big, big bloom, cha ching, open sesame, beastie bloomz, and tiger bloom? if so, tell me about it. I"m still lost in what to use.

so far, i figured out that grow big is for vegetative growth and the rest is for flowering. I'm not sure if i'm right but please correct me on this.

my grow is 3 or 4 weeks old and under FFOF.

also, i saw a yellow tip off one of my plant's leaf. I wonder if its a nute problem or salt build up. I'm not sure what it is so please help me out cause it makes me sad to see it sick. Its also under 150 cfl.

I recently transplanted with fox farms dirt and I bought the F FGrow big.WE noticed a differnace in just 2 days....no kidding.

please give me more detail of the "difference". My plany is almost at 1 moth i think, i really need to get nutes.

I use a combination of Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big. The others you listed are used with the above to gain best results.
Maybee this will help.

FoxFarm Grow Schedule.JPG

Dr. Greenthumb: PHD in cannabisology. BA in bong and pipe fundamentals, and doctorate in the advanced study of being stoned.

HHAHAHA DOC. love your reseme.

I use fox farm products all the time and they work great.The new tri pak that just came out recently with open sesame,beastie bloom and cha ching seem to work really well.I've always been happy with there products.That feeding schedule shown in an earlier post is what i've been using and it worked out great for me.That schedule shows for soil or hydro growing,i grow in soil so i don't know how this product works in hydro.Knowing fox farms they researched way before these products came on the market so i'm sure hydro would work great also.They have another new product out called Bushdoctor Sledgehammer to rinse with but so far you can only get it in Canada because the FDA hasn't approved it in the USA yet. Check out some of my grows to see the results.I got a 1/4 pound of bud dry off of 4 lowryders.

Latest posts

Back