Fox Farm question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I am useing Fox Fram Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom together for my flowering females they are gonna be in flower 4 weeks tomorrow,in soil,with a 400 hps.I know that we should flush about two weeks before harvest,but my question is do you have to flush Fox Farm?cause in is a organic nute or will I still have to flush?

What I've found out is that flushing is only really needed in hydro and if there is neut burn in soil. What I do is like 1 week before harvest just use a 25% strenght of neuts for the first watering and then just water in the final watering(s). My girls take two to three waterings a week.

Just what works for me

berserker71 said:
I am useing Fox Fram Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom together for my flowering females they are gonna be in flower 4 weeks tomorrow,in soil,with a 400 hps.I know that we should flush about two weeks before harvest,but my question is do you have to flush Fox Farm?cause in is a organic nute or will I still have to flush?

fox farms is not organic but more organic based and does have salts that will build up, and there for should be leached for last 7-14 days ;)

peace

HGB said:
fox farms is not organic but more organic based and does have salts that will build up, and there for should be leached for last 7-14 days ;)

peace

I would also flush for the last 7-10 days approx.

no matter is it organic or not is always to fulsh 2 weeks before harvesting just for clear taste and smoke :)

Comes down to a personal preference then. Try on plant that is flushed and another without being flushed and see what you like better.

Latest posts

Back