Fox Farm questions????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, tiger bloom is not organic....big bloom by FF is though.

yea. if you look on the bottle, i think the potassium comes from a refined chemical and not burn wood ash like would be needed to be organic. but i don't think ive ever seen a nute bottle that didn't use it as it's source. i don't care myself. working in foods i can tell you no organic is 100% and it doesn't really matter. but the closer it gets the nicer the product!

Ingredients: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Earthworm Castings, Norwegian Kelp, iron EDTA, zinc EDTA, manganese EDTA, copper EDTA, chelating agent, Disodium Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetate (EDTA), sodium borate, and sodium molybdate.

Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium nitrate, EDTA's= chemically synthesized (google them)

check there websiite hxxp://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/faqfox-organics.html#anchorfaqorganic3

they admit they use inorganic compounds, there only true organic fert is BB.

Hey cool whats up man, thanks for the input.

I go for 60% Ocean Forest, 20% Light Warrior, 15% Baccto Soil, 5% Perlite and Vermiculite. I also dig out a little hole about 3 inches deep and place light warrior in the hole as a kind of plug to get things started and avoid transplanting.

I use ocean floor 2 parts to 1 part light warrior. works good for me. Be sure to flush good before flowering, and a good 2 weeks b4 harvest, to get the fert taste out. Thats how i do it anyway, I also use the soluble trio packs in bloom. I get btwn 50 - 90 g/plant under a 400w with my afghani#1. Can't wait to see what this Cindy 99 x AK47 does!, and I got a new 600w light to flower now!

legalize_freedom said:
I use ocean floor 2 parts to 1 part light warrior. works good for me. Be sure to flush good before flowering, and a good 2 weeks b4 harvest, to get the fert taste out. Thats how i do it anyway, I also use the soluble trio packs in bloom. I get btwn 50 - 90 g/plant under a 400w with my afghani#1. Can't wait to see what this Cindy 99 x AK47 does!, and I got a new 600w light to flower now!

:yeahthat: That's a GREAT mix LF... even better advice!:cool: I think the added LW with mychorrizae really helps create an explosive root zone. Show off some Cindy Pics when you get into flowering LF.... I LOVE that strain... a true CLASSIC. and the AK isn't chopped liver either....:rolleyes: I've got an AK48 about a week from harvest... very nice...

Rock ON Jman...:cool:

unfortunately I'm a computer moron, or I would show you some pics. hopefully by the time these things flower my kid will have shown me how to at least put up an avatar! Seriously, she was supposed to come and show me some stuff this weekend, but was busy with her boyfriend...go figure!

legalize_freedom said:
unfortunately I'm a computer moron, or I would show you some pics. hopefully by the time these things flower my kid will have shown me how to at least put up an avatar! Seriously, she was supposed to come and show me some stuff this weekend, but was busy with her boyfriend...go figure!

Cut 'er outta the will! WHO's gonna be there.... next week, next month, next year...? :) Once she sets sets up the software, all you'll have to do is plug in your camera with it in 'viewing pics' mode to your USB port on your computer, turn on the camera and the software will open and prompt you if you'd like to import the pictures on your camera... GREAT for the hexamadecimally challenged... like US!:cool: I'll look forward to your pics... and I'll post some of my AK48 VERY soon...

Peace!:cool:

cool I would like to see them! Is there much difference between 47 and 48 (besides 1 for any smart yasses) And have you heard if the AK48 throughs the cherry pheno? My best freind that passed away had the AK47 cherry pheno, he went through like 6 packs of seeds to finally get it, then he died about 4 months after his first clone harvest of it. His ol lady destroyed all the plants the night he passed worried about investigations and stuff. Man I wish I had one of those clones! If you get a pheno like that you will know it, tastes like a cherry jollyrancher. YUMMY!

Latest posts

Back