Fox farms nutrients? What's the differance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my fabric pots. I transferred everything into fabric pots this year. Tomato plants, Peppers,lemons, all my veggies and weed.
And yep,,I got Spider Mites a couple years ago from a fking strawberry plant inside. Last yr I grew outside and had no spider Mites. Go fking figure. Hate those little fkers. I grew right next to my tomato plants and had no problems. Although I did have lots of Marigolds planted all in my garden by my tomatoes and weed. Bugs hate Marigolds. Worked like a charm.
Has anyone tried putting marigolds in their tents? I had marigolds in my vegetable/berry garden last year and didn’t have any bug problems either. Sumpin’ to think about…

Has anyone tried putting marigolds in their tents? I had marigolds in my vegetable/berry garden last year and didn’t have any bug problems either. Sumpin’ to think about…
That sounds like a good idea if you would start the seeds yourself instead of taking a chance of bringing unwanted outside source things in you tent like bugs or disease. Better ask someone else but they do tend to help my outdoor plants maybe just for pollination tho I’m not sure. And they do have quite a wicked smell you would think would help for gnats and other bugs….

That sounds like a good idea if you would start the seeds yourself instead of taking a chance of bringing unwanted outside source things in you tent like bugs or disease. Better ask someone else but they do tend to help my outdoor plants maybe just for pollination tho I’m not sure. And they do have quite a wicked smell you would think would help for gnats and other bugs….
Yep. Been there, done that with the bugs and disease. The borg and bud rot. Learned my lesson but good…

I love my fabric pots. I transferred everything into fabric pots this year. Tomato plants, Peppers,lemons, all my veggies and weed.
And yep,,I got Spider Mites a couple years ago from a fking strawberry plant inside. Last yr I grew outside and had no spider Mites. Go fking figure. Hate those little fkers. I grew right next to my tomato plants and had no problems. Although I did have lots of Marigolds planted all in my garden by my tomatoes and weed. Bugs hate Marigolds. Worked like a charm.
Marigolds huh, interesting info.
I'm pretty sure the fish fertilizer fixed the issue with the plants, the bottom yellow leaves never recovered with the yellowing at the top went away and the leaves turned green. Thank you again for that information Hopper. I'm in the middle of building a cloning/seeding box 5'w 3'd 4'h. Raised floor, gonna run my fluorescent bulbs for now in there until I can decide on a light for it. Right now I'm leaning towards a pair of spider farms SF1000s. Can't decide though on them or go with blurple. I will compare things multiple times for weeks on end before I make a decision, some might say I overthink things but I just like to make sure that I'm correct.

Also now going on 8 weeks veg and still some not indicated sex. There is something there but i can't tell what they are.
But green as can be

Attachments

• 20220418_130028.jpg
    20220418_130028.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220418_130208.jpg
    20220418_130208.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 9
Marigolds huh, interesting info.
I'm pretty sure the fish fertilizer fixed the issue with the plants, the bottom yellow leaves never recovered with the yellowing at the top went away and the leaves turned green. Thank you again for that information Hopper. I'm in the middle of building a cloning/seeding box 5'w 3'd 4'h. Raised floor, gonna run my fluorescent bulbs for now in there until I can decide on a light for it. Right now I'm leaning towards a pair of spider farms SF1000s. Can't decide though on them or go with blurple. I will compare things multiple times for weeks on end before I make a decision, some might say I overthink things but I just like to make sure that I'm correct.
You could get a T5 fluorescent fixture. My plants love them for vegging(I think ‘Hopper is a T5 fan too). You can swap out tubes depending on what you are doing too. Redder tubes for cloning, bluer for seedlings and vegging. You can also lower them quite close to your plant tops to fend off leggy seedlings. My brother cooked his seedlings a couple of months ago with his LED. Fun fact/good info-if one of your LEDs dies, the T5 can be used in place of it while you get another LED. They are multiuse and I have done grows from start to finish with them with really good results.

Yep. I've grown some nice Dank from start to finish with HOT5s. I used a 4ft 8 bulb HOT5 system that put out 40,000 lumens. Done it several times with good results.

In the past Foxfarm had a brand called Rasta. They are now called Cultivation Nation Micro Grow and Bloom.
Gringo Rasta Lickety Split
Gringo Rasta Super Sonic
Gringo Rasta Funky Broadway
They are chemical fertilizers, with the same formula as GH Flora Gro, Micro and Bloom. But I can't find them on the market anymore. only on this site. Seems mexican hydro shop. so the price is mexican. Think are better than the other trio

In the past Foxfarm had a brand called Rasta. They are now called Cultivation Nation Micro Grow and Bloom.
Gringo Rasta Lickety Split
Gringo Rasta Super Sonic
Gringo Rasta Funky Broadway
They are chemical fertilizers, with the same formula as GH Flora Gro, Micro and Bloom. But I can't find them on the market anymore. only on this site. Seems mexican hydro shop. so the price is mexican. Think are better than the other trio
Amazon and Walmart has them. Wasn’t hard to find the product using the search function on any web browser. Following a link provided from a new user is not good practice…

I use FFs Grow Big,Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom.
And of course FF CalMag.

Amazon and Walmart has them. Wasn’t hard to find the product using the search function on any web browser. Following a link provided from a new user is not good practice…
Im form México and this what i find here. But its ok with the link. Maybe in US is Easy.

So the fabric pots are definitely worth the investment? Do they really promote more hairy roots?

Latest posts

Back