Fox Farms users: A question about Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerseydude

Reaction score
Hey all. :)

I have been using Fox Farms ferts for the first time and have had great success with the Grow Big. I am now starting week 3 of flowering and I am wondering when/how to use the Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom. Are they used together? Do I use the Tiger bloom alone the first few weeks from week 3 and then switch to the Big Bloom near the end? :confused:

Any experienced help out there? It would be very much appreciated. :cool:

Yeah you definitely want to use them together. For full strength I use 2 tsp of Tiger and 2 tbs of Grow Big. That should put up the ppm around 1100. It is strong at that level but if you are using something like super thrive you can kick it up to even 1500 ppm.

there made to mix...

try the beastie bloomz as well in mid flower :D

read up on there peace of mind line up as well

they do a great job with there ferts I think :bongin:

grow on

Come to Coco JP, The coco will treat you kindly my friend......

Well i will place a feeding chart from Fox farm for you.I use both big bloom and tiger bloom together,Full strength,every watering until the last two weeks and thats when i will flush,And i start to use these two nutes from the first day i put them into flower.Good luck on your grow:farm:

I like to use beasty bloom and open sesame by fox farms. Open sesame gives more flower sites and beastybloom...well makes big buds:bongin: .

berserker71 said:
Well i will place a feeding chart from Fox farm for you.I use both big bloom and tiger bloom together,Full strength,every watering until the last two weeks and thats when i will flush,And i start to use these two nutes from the first day i put them into flower.Good luck on your grow:farm:

WOW!! :D

That was SO thoughtful of you! :cool:

Thanks again to you and to everyone else who took the time to reply.

This is an edit:

I just fertilized my girls using the advice here and they said to say "Thanks!" :D

I use everthing on that chart + citrus sweet.Great results.

tommyboy said:
I use everthing on that chart + citrus sweet.Great results.

I also like the Fox Farm products. I just dont think open sesame or cha ching is worth a crap. Sweet is debatable. Tiger bloom is what you probably want as the big bloom says organic but its just mostly organic. Who gives a crap really? I just want the biggest best bud I can produce. Beastie blooms is a good product too. As with anything I reccomend experimenting. Try one with, one without. This is all supposed to be fun anyway so find what works for you like Tommyboy has and run with it.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back