Frankcos' 2nd Journal. Il Diavolo, Master Kush, Skunk #1, Fruity Cronic Juice,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gixxerman420 said:
That il diavolo is looking pretty nasty you!:cool2: about how long she been flowering for you? I'd guess 24-25 days or so? Just trying to get an idea of what to expect out of mine... I'm interested in seeing yours finish out!
She has been showing for 30 days, I put her into 12/12 for a few days like you had suggested and that kicked her into gear. She is starting to look real nice. I will take some more pics of her my next day off.Peace

:48:

So, I Pulled out my back yesterday. After a trip to the doctors I was given some muscle relaxers for the spasms and a week off of work. I am not the type to stay in bed, so I managed to get to my room this afternoon and snap some pictures.

All the ladies are looking very healthy and are from 4 weeks to 8 weeks of flower. The fruity Chronic Juice and the Master Kush have been flowering heavy for a few weeks now. The Skunk #1 just started to kick into high gear this week, almost over night it seemed.

I couldn't find any decent weed around,over Easter Weekend and one of the bagseed plants had lots of amber trichs, so I chopped her trimmed her and hung her to dry. I have to say I am very pleased with the quick dry results and can't wait to sample the finish product. It also helped my back pain a lot.

As Far as the Il Diavolo, she too has also had a mojor growth spurt this week. I had her in 24 hours of light up until a few days ago, I decided to switch her to 12/12 and see what happened. Well she seems to like it better as her buds have almost doubled in size and the lower buds have almost grown to the top cola buds. She is triched right out but they all are still clear to mostly cloudy. I also took a sample off of her yesterday and quick dried it. She was a good head buzz but has a ways to go yet.I think she has got alot of potential with a few more weeks of 12/12. Here are the Pics.

074.JPG

067.JPG

068.JPG

051.JPG

049.JPG

052.JPG

054.JPG

057.JPG

059.JPG

056.JPG

070.JPG

079.JPG

I hope your back gets better soon mate, your ladies are lookin good :aok:

MosesPMG said:
I hope your back gets better soon mate, your ladies are lookin good :aok:
I hope so too, I appreciate the kind words.:48:

Hey frankcos sexy ladie's you got there! :) was wondering is the diavolo finished yet and if it is hat was the yeild of?

kytsam said:
Hey frankcos sexy ladie's you got there! :) was wondering is the diavolo finished yet and if it is hat was the yeild of?
Yes it did finish, I have been busy and haven't updated. She only produced about 11 grams dry.It was my first auto and I think next time I could do alot better.She was stretchy. The smoke is real sweet though. Real good head high. I will be updating this weekend with the rest. Thanks for checkin in.

So here is the latest update if anyone is following along. I harvested the Il Diavolo last week. I ended up with only 11 grams dry off of her. The smoke is pretty good but could be a lot better.It was my first auto and I think I would try it again.I also harvested some of the bagseed that was ready and am waiting on dry weight.

The Fruity Chronic Juice, Master Kush and Skunk#1 are all in day 44 of flower. Out 6 clones I took from these plants 5 rooted are now in my veg room with about 20 other plants getting ready to go outdoors at the end of the month.

Here are a bunch more pictures, Some are labeled some are not. Thanks for looking and Green Mojo to your grows.

And Happy Mothers Day all you MP moms.I hope you had a great day.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

020.JPG