FrankenStorm...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone on the East Coast...stay safe. I am sitting right in it's path....:eek: Supposed to come a shore in Delaware I believe. That's pretty close to me. Batten down the hatches folks.

Stay safe HL:) Just grab the :bong1: and the Misses and sit tight till its over.

I also hope that the storm does not do much damage to Bethpage NY. I have some beans sitting there.

Watch yur water lines pilgrem stay safe friend and always be ready to move is a way of life fur me but hates to do it less I have too. Be safe number one my friend.

BWD

Thanks guys....staying safe for sure. Might postpone my flip though. I have a feeling it won't be a question of IF we lose power, it will be how long will we lose it for.

Stay safe Hammy. I am so glad that I live somewhere that we do not have hurricanes or tornadoes. Incredibly scary.

Be safe Hammy. I hope you have a generator (and gas) I kinda wish I was there to experience the ultimate storm, but I'll sit here, high in 80 degree weather, and watch you people go through the changes on TV. You'll be able to tell people how you survived the "perfect storm." Take care....

Peace

HemperFi said:
Be safe Hammy. I hope you have a generator (and gas) I kinda wish I was there to experience the ultimate storm, but I'll sit here, high in 80 degree weather, and watch you people go through the changes on TV. You'll be able to tell people how you survived the "perfect storm." Take care....

Peace

Thanks HF...it's eerily calm here right now. Except at the grocery stores. :D

Stay safe east coasters! You're all in my thoughts.

Just remembers lessons learned Ifin yual sees a huge wave headin yur way dont head twards it rather turn and runs maybe outcome be better ;)

BWD

Hamster Lewis said:
Good luck to everyone on the East Coast...stay safe. I am sitting right in it's path....:eek: Supposed to come a shore in Delaware I believe. That's pretty close to me. Batten down the hatches folks.

The closer she is, the worse they talk! Hammy and all of you others in the path, keep yer heads up and stay dry. It's looking like a harsh week or more, hope everyone has gas, food and water enough in case!

We may even see a bit of snow here in MI....

Supposed to be as bad if not worse than the "perfect storm" of 91'. I know I am getting all my stuff picked up around the house today. Good Luck to ya Hammy and all the rest of us in the storms path.

was workin in seaside heights for few weeks, they were rollin up the sidewalks when i left work saturday. good luck ham....peace

Best wishes for everyone on the Eastern Seaboard.

i'm in jersey, this is going to get interesting.

at least half my relatives in this area have been told they must leave the islands. luckily i built my house upon the rocks and not the beach. :)

Hammy and everybody else on eastern seaboard-stay safe!!!
You could just bring the plants over to my place hammy-lol-jk

:48:

ODF

OldDaddyFedder said:
Hammy and everybody else on eastern seaboard-stay safe!!!
You could just bring the plants over to my place hammy-lol-jk

:48:

ODF

Thanks ODF...i am ready to ride this one out.

stay safe hl...fill all you're water jugs...

Irish said:
stay safe hl...fill all you're water jugs...

Work just let me know that we are working tomorrow....State of Emergency and they want us out there delivering crap.:eek:

Latest posts

Back