Freakin me out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
Ok this plant has been in flowering for 3 and a bit weeks.. and 2 days ago it started to get these brown spots on it.. my first thought was that the light was too close to it.. but the spots on the plant are not even on the part of the plant that is closest to the light.. and its sister plant which is very similar in size and the exact same strain is doing fine.. and its even closer to the light.. these are the spots.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. oh and i use a 430w HPS about 9" away from the tips.. and i use Botanicare Pro-Bloom every other water ( every 4 days ) and they sit at about 82-88 degrees during the day

problem.JPG

4 Days inbetween waterings? So ferts every 8 days? Did I read that correctly? Have any other pics?

Care to tell me what the nute %'s are on the bottle of your Botanicare Pro-Bloom?

its nutes every 4 days.. watering every 2 days and every other water has nutes... and they are 2.5 - 2 - 5

Fert % on back.. Example

Total Nitrogen....0.01%
Total Phosphoric Acid....0.3%
Total Potash.....0.7%

That was from the back of my FF Big Bloom container... I just wanna know whats in your ferts

Total Nitrogen 2.5%
Available Potash 2.0%
Soluble Potash 5.0%
Calcium 1.0%
Magnesium 0.5%

and it says to use 45 ML per 4 litres of water

heres the bottle.. makes things easier

P1010034.JPG

P1010035.JPG

you know i just reread that picture i just posted... and that says "for hydrogardens" very clearly.. the **** nut at my hydro - shop sold me that stuff knowing full well that i was growing in soil.. is this still gonna work?

but then again,.... at the top is does say also for soil container gardens.. but im confused...

so should i be using MORE of this? or should i get a nute more rich in Mg and N?

IMO I would try getting a fert with just what yours is lacking..I'm not to familuar with anything but FF...

aight well im due for another trip to the hydroshop.. thanks for your advice... any idea on why the other plant isn't having any problems?

teckS said:
aight well im due for another trip to the hydroshop.. thanks for your advice... any idea on why the other plant isn't having any problems?

Honestly hard to say, I was comparing your ferts to the ones that I use and see what we came up with. I am by no means a expert but we defently are not using the same amounts...

Mine has boron, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, also....

i think i really need to get my hands on some FF .. but i havn;t found a place in my town that sells it yet, i might have to order it..

Latest posts

Back