Freaky Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys : -)

I was sitting at my comp and glanced sideways, ~ I saw this ~, totally freaked me because I knew it was only a household duster sitting on my table

F 2 jp.JPG

F 1 jp.JPG

a duster? sorry man.. busy day this end lol.. im a bit wiped

Hippy, can i PLEASE HAVE SOME OF WHAT U SMOKEING!!!!!???? jus 2 hits???i dont see nothing either

lol bfok pass it to the left ;).. yeah hippy i saw what looked to me kind of like a person / body bag / mummy, but i wasnt sure if thats what you were getting at ;), i usually think im the only person who notices all the familiar shapes in everyday life

the side pic looks like a hand with the yellow thing in the background being the thumb

Riz

LMAO

thats the whole thing, u saw what i saw, im baked, no more need to explain anything lol

BluntFullOfKush said:
the side pic looks like a hand with the yellow thing in the background being the thumb

Isnt it weird how we all perceive these shapes :hubba:

LOL i need som of yall bud what i see looks like a hand or a glove by the side LOL

ok how about we post up a picture of a cloud, and get people to outline in ms paint what they see, could be interesting, either that or theyll all draw the same thing :rofl:

how bout a thread and people use MS paint to draw and we guess what it is. Kinda like picternery

wait till the women join in, it will be man bits and woman standing with an angel halo ~ yeah right lol

Sorry guys but i've looked and looked and i don't see a damn thing. :rolleyes: :p

WOMEN TAKE A LOOK AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANYTHING

this is seriously making my mind go wobbly thinking its only me who can see a hidden pic from a simple duster, i cannot believe its only me who can c it

i dont see nothin ,, hmmmmmmmmmm,, mabey outline what you see then post it again
so everyone can see what your seeing

i just noticed a doobie lmao...haha i see it!. man i see a face i think.. looks like a woman on a lounger smoking a fatty bigger than herself lol

Latest posts

Back