free hemp wick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like a mailing list ploy of sorts

I saw an ad in i think maximum yield for a free sample and sent an envelope for it. I tried it last week...its OK ...its a little tough because it stays lit. Its really a two person operation unless you have somewhere to put it down after a hit

they hand those wicks out here at the Hemp gatherings..I have a couple packs of the wicks

take care and be safe

I read the heading and thought Hemp Wick had gone to jail :eek: :eek: :eek: And we were being asked to help free him.:D

:rofl:

you stoner cubby

FREE WILLIE

OGKushman said:
sounds like a mailing list ploy of sorts

burner said:
...its a little tough because it stays lit. Its really a two person operation unless you have somewhere to put it down after a hit

I just read through this thread. I have to tell all of you Humboldt Traders is a totally legit company. I have spoken to the owner over the phone numerous times and he is very passionate about hemp wick. This is what you get when you email them your mailing address.

Send your mailing address to Humboldt-Traders and they’ll give you some free wick! No Credit Card Required!

here is a photo of what I got in the mail a free sample
hXXp://www.flickr.com/photos/34686523@N02/6014920504/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Do you all prefer the wick to a standard lighter?

I use whatever I can find to light my bowl, but it is hard to go back to the regular lighter after using the hempwicks. you really can taste the nasty stuff in the lighter.

Latest posts

Back