Free seed giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Going thru my little seed collection and decided to share a few including some I haven’t tried yet like The Godfather OG I won from weedseedsexpress, and others I have tried like the talk talk weed as I call it Dosidos, the freakshow that old fogey manage to grow some viable seeds for and a few others. There are 9 little brown bags of fun and they can be yours if you guess or are closest to the number I just wrote down on the baggie they are in. The number, like bigs contest is somewhere between 1 and 5000. Sorry United States only folks. I will pick a winner Sunday evening around 6:00 my time. Good luck to everyone 😊
C623C8E2-8E22-4BE5-A9CE-563613B83D87.jpeg

If you wanna play Fogey I can replace the Fogey stuff in the prize packets with something else. 😊
I have a lot of seeds at the moment but thank you. I need to burn thru some of what I have now(and some moar are coming) before I consider playing in the contest. I was being an imp by guessing outside of the rules… ;)

I'll join OF and pass on the giveaway. I have a couple of those strains that survived your first mailing I haven't started yet. Won't be able to start any of them before July. Then tonight I found a couple of strains I wanted to try that were on sale for $6 a seed, and couldn't stop myself.

I'll join OF and pass on the giveaway. I have a couple of those strains that survived your first mailing I haven't started yet. Won't be able to start any of them before July. Then tonight I found a couple of strains I wanted to try that were on sale for $6 a seed, and couldn't stop myself.
Aha again reminding me of the USPS seed crushing machine. I will never hear the end of it… haha. I promise these free seeds won’t make it to the USPS seed crushing machine folks. I’m not as cool as old fogey with his amazing packaging techniques but I’ll get them to you safely. I’m wondering what kind of new seed you got crash in the 6.00 bin now. I hope to be seeing its weirdness soon 😁

Latest posts

Back