Advertise On Marijuana Passion

free seeds

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I received two free seeds. Both feminised and one an auto. Do i even want to mess with them? I have never grown femed or auto. One is Holy Grail 69 and a thunder bloody mary auto from Samsara.

What are your thoughts please? Is it the kind of thing where ya get what you pay for?Thanks.

D

dman1234

:ciao: Rose

The Fem'd i would give a chance, the Auto means you gotta have a spot with 20-4 lighting wich i found a challenge with a 24-0 room and a 12/12 room. jmo

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey RB, ive used fems quite a bit ive never had any problems, if the genetics are good you shouldnt be too scared of Hermies from what ive seen, as far as the auto ive grown a few, they are kinda fun to stick in your veg room, they dont take alot of space usually and some produce very decent smoke, i wouldnt ever grow autos exclusively, but i dont see any reason not to sprout your free beans. :)

If you are nervous about the fem thing, check into the company and see if alot of people are complaining about hermies.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
dman1234 said:
:ciao: Rose

The Fem'd i would give a chance, the Auto means you gotta have a spot with 20-4 lighting wich i found a challenge with a 24-0 room and a 12/12 room. jmo
That would be my problem dman. Thanks. I will do the fem'd. How you doing up there?

bho_expertz

Aloha from ****
Reaction score
You can always put the auto outside when Spring appears :aok:

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
That was what I thought sucked getting free autos. . . I just got nothing to do with them. But I'd give the fem a chance.

D

dman1234

Rosebud said:
That would be my problem dman. Thanks. I will do the fem'd. How you doing up there?
Im great Rose, hope you are too.:D

Reaction score
I got 2 fem freebies that I planted. They were both from Dinafem, so I decided to give them a chance. I put one in 12/12 last night and the other will go in today. I will keep a good eye on them. I have grown out several autos and was just never impressed...RRF, White Dwarf, Blue Himalaya...didn't matter. I don't grow any freebie autos. I give those to a friend that still dabbles with autos some.

I did get some freebies from Nirvana a while ago that were just awful though--light airy buds that never developed but just kept foxtailing. I suppose that sometimes you find a winner, but I am going to be careful what freebies I actually grow out now.

Latest posts