free? thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
my buddies dont know what i do. but they, 2 different growers give me a garbage bag full of there crap, trim. i have to go threw the bags and take out stock, after rubbin threw my fingers and fan leaves & trim. the other guy dont give me tree, lol this is allright!
the strains are brain punch & nuken x mighty might. when im done in a few weeks ill post pics of the results.

in a few weeks?....how ya makeing the Hash?

take care and be safe

i only got 1 bag out 3 big garbage bags. i work alot these days and dont care to do it all now, so when im done in a few weeks ill post results

ok here are some pics. my frikin cat ate a whole in my 25micron bag:holysheep: so i use a sham wow to filter lol

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG

hey 4u heres a update buddy from 2 rounds of grocery bags almost full ( no weight takin) i got 2- 5 gram chunks and some more drying look about 8 grams. i still have 2 more grocery bags and then more on the way tomorrow, 2-3 garbage bags,lol

IMG_2233.JPG

sham wow?!? really? haha. Was thinking to buy some bags, but I gots me some sham wows! HAhahaha

ya after a bit it clogs soo bad, long time to drain. but it will collect everything!! then dont ring it out, freeze it good then scrap off the hash let it dry. i wont use more than a work bag & a 25mic ussally

:ciao: Ruffy

looks great:aok:

Happy Smoking my friend

:48:

ok @ the end of my bubble hash work. 2 oz of mixed bubble. first pic is from 1 shopping bag of trim, 2 seperate mixes. 2nd pic is some mixes drying. 3rd pic is the finished balls,

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2329.JPG

:stoned:

well Done my friend...now PAssme some that Bubble

:cool: very nice run ruffy. i have everything set for a run soon too. just gotta get up the ambition and do it. happy toking man...peace...

i still have another half grocery bag & i took down my outdoor early so i have that trim & popcorn also.

Nice job Ruff :) That's some good lookin butter there. How long do you dry and/or cure yours? I made some back in the summer but it got smoked up before it could cure. Does it even need to cure? :)

hey h.p hows it going?
really i dont know if it really cures. it gets darker and a little harder, nice & beige on the inside.
also from the half grocery bag i got another 18g. i mixed 3 times & i use a plastering mixer bit on a 18v cordless.
i dry from bag for 3 days, then i ball it all up and make hand firm discs / bricks. then let sit out like that for 1-2 weeks (dep on thickness) then i throw in sealed container in fridge.
in the pic above, the 1 on scale that looks like ****, i left to dry to long before forming. i couldnt get it to fully bind again, even with heat. so i brick up early & leave

Man!! 18grams from a half grocery bag? That must be some good trim. I wish I could fall into a nice haul like that :)

Stoked reading this Ruffy. I'm one and a 1/3 plants trimmed, and have around a grocery bag + some in the freezer so far. The 2nd plant that I just started the 1/3 of trimming today is going to contribute great for hash! I literally had to scrape the scissor hash every branch or two cause it kept gumming up. My GDP. Super frosty trim. :D

Latest posts

Back