french inhale anyone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH-My God I guess some things are just bound to stick around, and be repeated over and over again. LOL
Me, I'm into creating stuff, like an 18" stem and small bowl made of elk antler.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i hear ya king i like to create stuff
to but im not as good as you if
u can do that:D good job

take care

peace.

French inhale was part of my day today. Friends came back and we matched some friends a blunt, smoked out nicely man. Been just me smoking the last few days..well me, you, buju, mom, stickyicky, pranic...etc lol. How was your day man?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Once and a while when we are stoned the wife and I will do it... it and french inhale :)

Dewayne said:
French inhale was part of my day today. Friends came back and we matched some friends a blunt, smoked out nicely man. Been just me smoking the last few days..well me, you, buju, mom, stickyicky, pranic...etc lol. How was your day man?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nouthin much man just had a chill
day hung out with my best friend
and played some super nintendo and
then my other best friend i havent seen
in a week i hung out with him smoke
some weed so ya today wasnt to bad:D

hows about ur DE.?

Okay...so while I was outside on the deck with my pipe I thought about this thread. And I figured out its totally impossible for me to do this. You guys are just whack!!!

:bolt:

haha well thats the problem ya got
to do it were there is no wind
or it will mess up its very hard for
me to french outside if theres wind
the smoke just goes crazy:D

Yes but...

If I am exhaling a puff there is no way I can sniff in at the same time.

Just not that talented I guess.

:p

haha mom i believe you could
do it if u jsut practice thats all ya
have to do i have teached most of my
friends how to do it. its not all that
diffcult when u start to get the hang
of it:D

eating doughnuts

without inhaling, fill your mouth w/ smoke. blow a thick O and then inhale it back in.

then relish in your glory as the rest of the circle bursts with amazement

when smoking a joint or a blunt can any of you inhale from your mouth and exhale a little from your nose at the same time?????/

Latest posts

Back