frenchd48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchd48

Reaction score
Hello to all, I have a couple questions regarding Natural insecticides. I know that on my other garden plants I have used a couple different things I just wanted to know if I could usr them on my girls too. Oh before I forget instead of using orange peels you can use a couple drops of lemon or orange essential oil. 1 recipe is 1 1/2 tablespoons of liquid soap (dish soap worked fine) 1 quart water and a couple drops of the essential oil, another one is the same above but add 1 tbsp chili powder & 5 cloves of garlic. Then for any type of white spots or fungal infestations I use 1 tablespoon of baking soda 1/2 tablespoon of oil & 2 quarts of water. For this one you are going to have to add most of the baking soda to a cup of warm water so it will dissolve then mix all the ingredients. Well there are my solutions but my question is can I use them on Flowering plants ?

Howdy.

I would not use the ones with powder on flowering girls and would quit using the oil ones a few weeks before they finish.

Latest posts

Back