Fresh bubble hash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Made this a few hrs ago, still got lots of trim left!

DSC01449.JPG

DSC01448.JPG

DSC01452.JPG

Looking nice yeroc1982 :aok:

ziggyross said:
What kind of smoke was used to make both ?

2 strains were used. One was agent orange and the other is jack the ripper. Thanks everyone, turned out very nice, sure gets me intoxicated!

That one pile there need remoldin pilgrem be lookin like a cat dumped on yur plate but I be still smokin it dont get me wrong!!!! Lookin very nice I need to learn how to do this one day. Well done.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
That one pile there need remoldin pilgrem be lookin like a cat dumped on yur plate but I be still smokin it dont get me wrong!!!! Lookin very nice I need to learn how to do this one day. Well done.

BWD

Lol yes it does kinda now that you mention it. Its a very easy process, you just need a good set of bags.I will have to chop it up right away and let it dry more. Love this stuff, i choose it over premo bud any day!

yeroc1982 said:
Lol yes it does kinda now that you mention it. Its a very easy process, you just need a good set of bags.I will have to chop it up right away and let it dry more. Love this stuff, i choose it over premo bud any day!

Go on tells more pilgrem since yual started, what yual mean by set of good bags? gots me mother in law and sister in law might handy they aint "good" bags though.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Go on tells more pilgrem since yual started, what yual mean by set of good bags? gots me mother in law and sister in law might handy they aint "good" bags though.

BWD

If what you wanted to make is bubble hash, you wil need to buy a set of "bubble bags." Check them out on youtube, you will probably understand much better. They basically separate the trichomes according to size, and your end product is bubble hash.

Still look like the back the toilet after I farted out some splatter! Love yual friend for the post and just yankin ankle for some stress relief! Folk like me need to chuckle time and gain.

Some pilgrem be givin me red rep for this here pokin fun but didnt leave name or address to be thankin ya, oh well guess every site got chickin folk inem. Thanks gain ;)

BWD

eat that stuff man!!!
just get knife and fork and skoff the lot on the plate think of it as fudgemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:icon_smile: i narlay swore ther! well yummy fella..............{{{{{{{{{{{j}}}}}}}}}
:hubba:

More red rep from unidentified! Hate when folks cant take ownership for there opinions, much like chickens needin heads chopped off to me LOL.

BWD

Latest posts

Back