Fresh bubble hash!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW was just playen around Bro. Ya might wanna back off and get to know a few Peeps before ya start poppen off . Ya only have 12 Posts,,how can ya know anybody yet?

Oky Doky. What Box,,me no likey Boxes,,Im a Weedhopper.:D

Well pilgrem aint here to piss in yur cornflakes and call it milk. I be the type likes it or not that speaks me mind and whats on it. Ifin my words or comments upset ya or hurt yur feelins then step up and say so is all I be sayin. Yual walkin trail with me reckon yual be human and own who ya be and ifin yual goin be type who steps on folk just cause yual dont approve then this here site may not be a fire yual will warm up too.

Here these fires are warm and full good folk with some good humur time and again. Ifin yual took time to gets to know folks and personalities befor castin judgemnt or even bad rep fur that matter yual might just fit in to folks firesides. I am a very approachable person here this site just as I be in real life. Ifin yual had of just said Hey BWD that comment hurt my feeling or upset me I would have immediatly said to the sorrys and probably would have deleted my comment thut cause the problem but yual took to shadows and took to stabbin in the dark and not owning who you be, this bein said pilgrem who yu be is now in question in me eyes cause yual proved to be snake in the grass and like I said in past threads a coward cause yual fear being the one judged at days sundown. Hope yur trails end well your travels pilgrem I will from now on avoid yur fires stokin as long as yual do same to mine. Once gain happy trails firend ;)

BWD

WOW,,he deleted his posts. Makes us look like were talken to ourselfs BWD.:D

Be complicated fireside and gets feelin it aint over yet pilgrems ;)

4u yual take to watchin rear and signal ifin yual hears anythin but thinkin what ever goin happin be swift and quick. Enjoyed yual my fireside pilgrems ifin folk like me dont be makin it ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back