fried Oreo cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy those....lol.

I wonder what a fried ding dong would taste like. :D

At the fair in my state they have deep fried Twinkies, sorta taste like an elephant ear to me. but hey in the south if theres a way to fry it.....

ya i saw the fried Twinkies was wondering what they taste like but now that u say that i will pass lol and smokin mom u crack me up fried ding dongs lol

woww they have fried oreos at "summerfest" its a fair type thing around here and they are AWESOME

SENS1MILLA said:
woww they have fried oreos at "summerfest" its a fair type thing around here and they are AWESOME
great thanks bro now i want to make them for sure lol was hoping that some one tried them thanks again

Oh my God,
That would be like Kryptonite to me, Let's see if I got this right , Oreo cookie, 100% sugar -/+ now you deep fat fry ? I can hear my heart now desperatly squeezin trying to push the sugar sluge through my artery's, Oh just hook me up to an insulin drip, LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Oh my God,
That would be like Kryptonite to me, Let's see if I got this right , Oreo cookie, 100% sugar -/+ now you deep fat fry ? I can hear my heart now desperatly squeezin trying to push the sugar sluge through my artery's, Oh just hook me up to an insulin drip, LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
lol thats to funny i will let u know how they are seeing you cant have them lol

well i tried them tonight and man they were great. made a mess making them but it was well worth it lol I'm a messy cook anyways lol. anyways i never thought i would be eating fried Oreo cookies before never mind even liking them lol but they were great after a nice big fatty :hubba:

Have you ever been to the Minnisota state fair in Minneapolis? Recently my cousin moved to Minnie so I always visit her during the state fair. You can get anything under the sun deep fried at the state fair. Last year I had a deep fried Snickers Bar on a stick. It was delicious but I felt sick later.

I LOVE Oreo cookies! Now that Sticky has said they are GREAT, I am going to have to try them. Thanks for the link Sticky!

Become any organ donor, you may save a life!

on noooo..

Watch out waist line.. Here comes some fried OREOS..

Rehab is for Quitters said:
Have you ever been to the Minnisota state fair in Minneapolis? Recently my cousin moved to Minnie so I always visit her during the state fair. You can get anything under the sun deep fried at the state fair. Last year I had a deep fried Snickers Bar on a stick. It was delicious but I felt sick later.
No i never been to Minnesota I'm from the Boston mass area and they dont do as much frying as they do there i love fried foods i will pay for it done the road but hell u only live once lol i will tell u this much those Oreos were great i suggest that u eat them warm not cold so any left overs will have to go unless u reheat them. when warm the chocolate and cream is melted in side the dough and mmm they are good lol man i just smoked and they sound good maybe i will have some for breakfast lol just kidding lol I'm gonna have to try the fried snickers they sound good:D Thanks for the idea:hubba:

triprey said:
I LOVE Oreo cookies! Now that Sticky has said they are GREAT, I am going to have to try them. Thanks for the link Sticky!

Become any organ donor, you may save a life!
hey anytime bro beleave me u will love them

MrPuffAlot said:
on noooo..

Watch out waist line.. Here comes some fried OREOS..
lmao a few wont hurt the waist line lol have some diet soda after lol:D

Where im at on the boardwalk they sell fried oreos...nothing is better after a nice fat blunt than fried oreos and belgian waffles with ice cream

Latest posts

Back