From Nepal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From Nepal

Reaction score
Hi a fellow cannabis enthusiast.
From Nepal. You might not know but Nepal has submitted a bill for agricultural legalization for cannabis. And it's a positive sign for all stoners and farmers. It can be a huge source of income for farmers.
As cannabis was criminalized by Nixon as a war on drugs the old Ayurvedic use of cannabis and its farming has long been forgotten. As decriminalization of Marijuana must be done. The problem is, what after that?
There are growers in forum and I'm seeking for tip, suggestions. Please keep in mind we may not have all the resources that are available to you.
Thank you for your time and patience Screenshot_2020-04-30-23-53-05-274_com.facebook.katana.jpgScreenshot_2020-04-30-23-53-05-274_com.facebook.katana.jpgIMG_20200616_002940.jpg

Welcome to MP. Do not mind the lack of resources, cannabis is a plant after all and what it needs is avilable in nature. I know some things about Nepal, I know a someone from there. I hope the legalization turns out well for everyone. Good luck!

Welcome to MP. Do not mind the lack of resources, cannabis is a plant after all and what it needs is avilable in nature. I know some things about Nepal, I know a someone from there. I hope the legalization turns out well for everyone. Good luck!
Thank you for positive feedback. The government is corrupt here just wish they get greedy for the revenue from cannabis. There would millions of people benefiting from legalization. i myself was depressed at a time but now some how with cannabis can deal with it..

Welcome here bro,this is a great growing forum with great people.pleanty of great information for those who want to learn.i have been growing for 20 plus yrs and I have been back in my garden,indoor and out,for just this cycle.so in a couple months I've even learned abunch of new stuff on here.you can check my current grow journal out here,it's called (Back in the saddle again) any and all questions are welcome.happy growing to you bro.heres a lil picture of hope...
IMG_20200613_072437.jpg
IMG_20200613_072507.jpg

Latest posts

Back