From peat to Rockwool when?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspector420

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have a grow journal going and I asked some questions there but they are not being answered :(

I have about 25 little ones in peat pellets and I noticed roots coming out the sides. I wanted to know when I should put the plugs in rockwool ?

Thx

what type of grow is it? im not a soil grower so maybe this is normal, but why are you going from a soil pellet into rockwool? surely if your growing soil you would just put it straight in the soil when it has roots.

Ive updated my signature line with the links pertaining to me feel free to click on them.

In short its a mix of drip or for pre veg and ebb & flow for flower.. I already have my materials , rock wool ect.. Id rather use them since I have them

well put them in as soon as you see roots coming through. So now...

What methods do you use to grow stoned-on-NL ?

Thank you for the quick replies I will Update my grow journal today sometime.

I understand why you were confused, I bought this stuff already. Next time I might do things different.

Im going to use this europonic rockwool conditioner. It states let soak for a day. So I wont be doing it untill tomorrow I guess.

you have a nice grow going, very nice plants.

U dont need any sort of fancy conditioner... just the proper phed water.

Latest posts

Back