From Sweden with love (and weed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am a 29 year old guy from Sweden (Scandinavia). I am a hydro grower cause i love marijuana but i cant smoke it myself due to bloody government drivers license testings unfortunately...

Anyone else also having to grow stealthfully due to residing laws in your area? What is your best tip? 😁

With high hopes (pun intended)
Pontus Eriksson

Attachments

• IMG_0178 3.jpg
    IMG_0178 3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0176.JPG
    IMG_0176.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 9
Hello L4C and welcome aboard.

So you grow but do not smoke weed.

Interesting.

My great grandparents immigrated to USA from Denmark and my gf’s family came from Sweden.

Vikings rock.
Yeah, its a bit annoying that i cant smoke.... In a few years i can, gotta grow and bulk up for that moment! 😅

Vikings do rock.

Hi everybody,

I am a 29 year old guy from Sweden (Scandinavia). I am a hydro grower cause i love marijuana but i cant smoke it myself due to bloody government drivers license testings unfortunately...

Anyone else also having to grow stealthfully due to residing laws in your area? What is your best tip? 😁

With high hopes (pun intended)
Pontus Eriksson

Beautiful collection.. What do you do with all those buds?

Welcome L4C and you as well Bill. You both have come to the right spot. Used to be a thread on some site....Growers That Don't Smoke. Most were old farts that their lungs had given out and simply couldn't smoke anymore for health reasons. Sorry that you are restricted because of your job or what ever. What a shame. I have smoked all my adult life. Started in 1969 and only time I missed a day was when I was to sick to smoke. I even planned my vacations to places where I would have access to weed.

Have fun here and get involved. The more involved the more you get out of the place.

Last edited:
I'm interested also. Why grow if you can't partake?

I love the smell and the feeling you get watching something grow from nothing to wonderful magical buds…

I actually failed miserably though and have smoked a bunch now these past few weeks hahaha… Wonderful tasty buds mmmm!!

Just found this thread - gradually working my way through em.
Don't worry - just send all your buds to, E and I will smoke 'em and report back with details of the buzz. 😳

Latest posts

Back