From the trenches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moved to cali a few months ago, just bought a house and looking to start growing again. Brought my youngest son and my dogs. Really good to hear from you my friend

Umbra is rockin' in Cali! Congrats on your home purchase in the Golden State!

I took a few pics of the new lights and a Biowave machine. I have only been running the Biowave for a few days, so I think I won't have a good feel on if it really helps or not until the next run, we will see. I can say the new Gavita lights rock! HUGE difference in plant health as compared to the rows still running Digi HPS.I need to get a hps filter to take these shots.
The light controller for the Gavita's is one of the best controllers I have used for lighting by far.
All the ballasts interconnect thru phonecord, each ballast is daisy chained by phone cord and then it plugs into the controller. The controller tells the lights to go on/off, what wattage to run (600-1150 on the DE bulbs), and temp contols. Say if the room gets too 85 degrees, it will turn the lights down to 600w, if it goes to 90 degrees, it will shut them off. Sick. The new EL3 controller will allow it to go online and I can observe and interact with the controller thru mu IPhone. I love garden tech!

View attachment IMG_1621.JPG

View attachment IMG_1622.JPG

View attachment IMG_1623.JPG

View attachment IMG_1627.JPG

View attachment IMG_1628.JPG

WOW Hal, looking very cool and interesting in there. I absolutely love your grows. Thank you for posting.

Pffff.. I have more than that in my 4x4 ten... gosh, I can't finish that statement, even as a joke.

Dang Hal!

I see you are still growing small scale huh..... Haha. Looking awesome brosef.

Gravitas new controller is going to be sweet, I love the on and off dimming function too. Can't wait to set up the new operation, DE air cooled hoods, LEC supplemental lighting, Co2, cameras and web controlled access

Latest posts

Back