From veg nutes to bloom nutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EYORE

Reaction score
At first I went directly from veg nutes to bloom nutes.
I started goig 50/50 for a week or so between switching,an once in bloom add veg nutes once every 2 weeks or so.
Any opinions on am I wasting veg nutes?

I do a transition mix between VEG and flower too.

Once I'm beyond the "stretch" phase, I use a 100% "flower" mix and I don't look back from there.

I run a hydroponic DWC tote grow.

I go right from veg to flower nutrients. Stopped doing a transition long ago. Jmo

Same as Hamster. I also have a perpetual harvest and so have plants in all different phases. If vegging plants have had a recent res change, I will let them go til next res change with their veg nutes. But when I mix nutes again, they go right to flowering nutes.

How "extreme" is your Flower nute bath, THG.
You run DWC tote's still, yes?

I've been concerned about Nitrogen starving a plant in stretch.

I've only been @ this a year, still learning!!
:48:

I think it depends on the nutrient line.with cutting edge solutions.if u don't follow that feed chart and continue the grow nutes until u have established buds forming you'll run into nitrogen deficency been there done that..you use grow nutes til your plants are done stretching.usually through week two.

Thank u all for ur input.That will explain my nit.def.:vap-Bong_smoker:

The GH Flora product line still has enough N in the flowering mix that I do not have problems. Some nutrient lines may be different.

Don't know whaqt you are asking when you ask how extreme it is?

just if you drop the N to -0- or if (as you answered) there is "still enough" in the flower mix

I'm starting to think (learn) that a regular reservoir swap is about as important as what's in the mix.
Just because the PPM/ph is still correct, 4 week old (used) nute-bath is not "good".

Latest posts

Back