From Where I'm Sittin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dream grower

Don't forget your towel!
Reaction score
Hey Kids, How about sharing a pic of what you look at every morning while your havin' coffee & joints or whatever... Got a nice view? put the pipe down and take a picture right from where your sittin'. Let us all see it. Here is the view I am blessed with every morning(wildlife is optional):D

PA160001 (600 x 450).jpg

That's a beautiful view. Kinda reminds me of the farm I grew up on in KY.

I'd take pictures from here, but one ghetto is just like the others, really D: I have some pics of the golf course that my hubby works at every morning I'll try to post up later.

When i'm doing my morning bongs which i'm doin now this is what i get to look at. :p

100_6125.jpg

:p :p :p :p HAHAHA Gotta love them red-heads.

253460.jpg

I am jealous of that view! dream growers, not Mutts. :D

My laptop sits on my kitchen table right in front of a window. Outside that dirty window (damn dogs and their muddy feet) is my backyard. A big wooden swing set, and toys scattered thru out. Then you see an ugly wooden 6 foot fence to keep my monsters in. If you look real closely you will find huge landmines left from my 100 pound puppies. YUCK!

LOL.

Ask me again after I'm stoned. Then I know I'll find some beauty out there somewhere...hehe. ;)

Oh, and I forgot to mention there is a pear tree with lotsa fruit almost ready for the pickin'. :) Pears, anyone???

SmokinMom said:
I am jealous of that view! dream growers, not Mutts. :D

HEHEHE. :p
Better hope Hick don't chime in no tellin what he'll see in his back yard.:eek:
He can get some "creative pictures.":p

Wait Mutt, I take that back. I'd gladly trade my body for hers. :) As for the red hair, I've already got that part down. ;)

How'd you get a picture of my wife??:eek: Hehehehe;) Smokin Mom, I love yer attitude!:) Break wit tha pears!!:D

Damn, I let my 200th post slip right by!!:eek: I was gonna have a party too!;)

Living in the middle of the city and all I am usually looking at this computer whilst having my tea if I'm not in the project room.

Here ya go...my lovely view marred by muddy prints. I am not washing my windows til the backyard has dried out...lol. You can see my pear tree on the left by the back of the fence.

We have 3 churches across the street. We always joke that we get plenty of religion just by opening up the back door. ;)

Lol Smokin Mom, My door looks like that most of the time too.:eek: Chase can make a mess like that in about 3min.LOL Every body needs a little religion now an then... Man, That last joint this mornin knocked me around a bit. Gotta remember not to smoke that alone! Last thing I remember was walkin by the couch.:confused: Hey, thanks Mom for playin along. Think of somethin for tomorrow....:)

Latest posts

Back