Frostwreck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdblop

Reaction score
Frostwreck is a cross of Jackfrost x Trainwreck(clone only)

It is a newer cross worked on for a couple years, very rare as of now.

Appearance 9/10, Large colas very frosty
taste/smell: smell... mix of jackfrost(fruity) and trainwreck(diesel oil mixed with cat piss on dead whale with a touch of mint). The taste starts off fruity and then as it progresses gets this real nice funky taste hard to describe its deffinatly one where you pass around and someone hits and asks *** is lol

potency:10/10 stronger then jackfrost, small pinner is enough to take out a few heavy smokers

dec16,05 001.jpg

dec16,05 002.jpg

dec23,05_004.jpg

dec26-05-014.jpg

dec29, 05 017.jpg

frostwreck_bud_014.jpg

cdblop said:
small pinner is enough to take out a few heavy smokers

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!!!

I LOVE that kind of weed!

yea its a nice part of my collection, very hard to come by.. almost impossible ;P

You kept a mother I hope...right...

How do you even obtain a clone only strain? I guess you just have to know a grower and get it in person huh.

speaking of trainwreck, anyone know where to get some seeds? i looked on Dr.chronic but couldnt find any.

yeah, im a huge trainwreck fan but its a clone only strain. but the crosses are sometimes better. there has to be some seeds out there with trainwreck parents?

i'm growing a Dutch "cheese" ,"trainwreck" cross at the moment . looks and smells promising.only at day 19 flowering, so i'll just have to be patient. all grown from seed.

Latest posts

Back