Advertise On Marijuana Passion

fruit automatic, a new favorite auto

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
Finally found a new strain of auto that imo finally beat the roadrunner i grew a few years back.

It is Fruit Automatic by Dinafem.

Has 2 phenos that i have found, a tall pheno and a short pheno. Both have what the discription of the strain on atittude says "buds as sticky as honey". this is no exagration, i could hardly even trim the stuff cuase of the stickiness of them. Got almost 2 grams of scissor hash off of one plant :)

Now the smell is also great has that Fruity, grapefruit citrusy smell on the short pheno. The tall pheno has the grapefruit citrus smell but with a stronger skunk tone to it, i prefer that one ;)

so anyone looking for a great auto with great yield, great taste, and unbelieveable smell, i pulled about 2 zips a plant in 1 gallon strawberry bucket (wont grow in them again, too small), im sure it would of been double if i gave it a larger size container, it was getting pretty rootbound by the end.

I also seeded 3 of the plants with posion dwarf pollen, cant wait to see what the offspring is like, i can see myslef smoking this flavor for years. Great bag appeal, all around great strain.

some photos
First picute is the latest ones i started, got both phenos again, one grows much taller and skinnier than the other, as seen in the picture.

next picture is the short pheno about a week till harvest, startes getting nice purple hues to the tops of buds and leaves. grows a massive main cola.

the 3rd kinda looks like a mess, it was the plants that i completely seeded and pushed off to the side of the tent, this was minutes before the chop. every bud on these plants was just full of seeds, not much smoke, but that was the point.

next are just a couple bud shots 1-2 weeks from harvest. probably day 60

and the last few are the seeded tall pheno buds i chopped last night laying out on the screen. and tried for some close ups. trim was pretty crappy since it most seeds and the stickyness my scissors were not working to well lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : (Lowrider#1 x Dinafem #1) X Grapefruit
Flowering Time : Short, Medium
Outdoor Harvest : April to October
Height : Short, Medium
THC Level : 6% - 12%
Characteristics : buds as sticky as honey

"It seems to produce the strange tendency among humans to want to smell them up close. We believe this is due to the fact that the combination of thick glittering crystals of resin and the smell that this plant emits makes it irresistable to cannabis cultivators and enthusiasts"

fruitbothpheno11.png


fruitautpheno211.png


seedrryuuit.png


frutibudf.png


fruitbud2f.png


frutiharvi2f.png


fruitharvt1f.png


IMG_20120206_140851.png


IMG_20120206_140837.png


IMG_20120206_140758.png


IMG_20120206_140743.png


IMG_20120206_140735.png
 

juniorgrower

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
575
Reaction score
11
Thanks Nugs!! That is some nice looking plants! When the description says Outdoor Harvest April to October is that accurate? That does not seem like an auto flowering plant.
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
juniorgrower said:
Thanks Nugs!! That is some nice looking plants! When the description says Outdoor Harvest April to October is that accurate? That does not seem like an auto flowering plant.
They want you to start it later than normal to bring out the colors. Long description on attitude talks about it. So not a longer flowering time but just started later in the summer.
I need new camera
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
heres a couple mroe shots of the new ones i have going in better buckets than the first round. definitly shows the 2 phenos

also some bud shots more dry, first bud shots in post #1 were fresh off the plant.

IMG_20120205_145218.png


IMG_20120205_145702.png


IMG_20120205_145710.png


IMG_20120205_145720.png
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
Still curing but around probably 2 oz off the short pheno at 3.2 ATM. Taller pheno I put 2 together around 5oz but they are pure seeds almost.

The new plants are in bigger containers and seem happier, I'm hoping for atleast 3 oz off each this time

One getting the chop in a week. Ill update
 

bubba902

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
844
Reaction score
30
Just placed an order to catch the auto freebie lol.
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
cool, so you picked up some extra Critical+ freebies and mini posters with that order?
 

Sour Deez

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Bud looks dank Can I ask what the grow specs are?
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
Sour Deez said:
Bud looks dank Can I ask what the grow specs are?
600 Watt hps in a 2x4 tent. 1 gallon tall strawberry containers for the first plants. New ones same space but in 2 gal normal buckets if that's what you mean by specs.
 

bubba902

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
844
Reaction score
30
Hey puffin, they had the northern lights big bud auto.
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
bubba902 said:
Hey puffin, they had the northern lights big bud auto.
yeah i know that, but there is a dinafem promo going on right now also.

should of got a few extra freebs, unless you only got one bean

dinbanner.jpg
 

ziggyross

ziggyross
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
370
Reaction score
30
PuffinNugs said:
heres a couple mroe shots of the new ones i have going in better buckets than the first round. definitly shows the 2 phenos

also some bud shots more dry, first bud shots in post #1 were fresh off the plant.
Wow awsome I love that bud in the 3rd picture.:icon_smile:
 

ziggyross

ziggyross
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
370
Reaction score
30
PuffinNugs said:
Finally found a new strain of auto that imo finally beat the roadrunner i grew a few years back.

It is Fruit Automatic by Dinafem.

Has 2 phenos that i have found, a tall pheno and a short pheno. Both have what the discription of the strain on atittude says "buds as sticky as honey". this is no exagration, i could hardly even trim the stuff cuase of the stickiness of them. Got almost 2 grams of scissor hash off of one plant :)

Now the smell is also great has that Fruity, grapefruit citrusy smell on the short pheno. The tall pheno has the grapefruit citrus smell but with a stronger skunk tone to it, i prefer that one ;)

so anyone looking for a great auto with great yield, great taste, and unbelieveable smell, i pulled about 2 zips a plant in 1 gallon strawberry bucket (wont grow in them again, too small), im sure it would of been double if i gave it a larger size container, it was getting pretty rootbound by the end.

:ccc:, cant wait to see what the offspring is like, i can see myslef smoking this flavor for years. Great bag appeal, all around great strain.

some photos
First picute is the latest ones i started, got both phenos again, one grows much taller and skinnier than the other, as seen in the picture.

next picture is the short pheno about a week till harvest, startes getting nice purple hues to the tops of buds and leaves. grows a massive main cola.

the 3rd kinda looks like a mess, it was the plants that i completely seeded and pushed off to the side of the tent, this was minutes before the chop. every bud on these plants was just full of seeds, not much smoke, but that was the point.

next are just a couple bud shots 1-2 weeks from harvest. probably day 60

and the last few are the seeded tall pheno buds i chopped last night laying out on the screen. and tried for some close ups. trim was pretty crappy since it most seeds and the stickyness my scissors were not working to well lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : (Lowrider#1 x Dinafem #1) X Grapefruit
Flowering Time : Short, Medium
Outdoor Harvest : April to October
Height : Short, Medium
THC Level : 6% - 12%
Characteristics : buds as sticky as honey

"It seems to produce the strange tendency among humans to want to smell them up close. We believe this is due to the fact that the combination of thick glittering crystals of resin and the smell that this plant emits makes it irresistable to cannabis cultivators and enthusiasts"
I', not real familiar with Autos so you can pollinate an auto? Does this create another auto in the new strain?
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
If you pollenate with another true auto theoffspring should be automatic as well.

I have pollenated with a 12/12 strain before, get like a 50/50 chance if they auto or not so I dont do that anymore

Alot of the picutes on this thread are off seeded bud and plantss except the new ones. And the one about to be harvested (maybe today).

I pollenated them with poison dwarf auto from g13
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
updated OP with some more pictures, about to give one the chop.

i think im going to run around 50 or so of these and once when i fianlly move, just do as much as possible
 

Latest posts

Top