Fruity Chronic Juice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairpin100

GRUMPY TGC
Reaction score
Hi y`all, this is my 5th grow (done little things wrong on previous 4, hoping this 1`s gonna all go right). Got a 1.25m* tent 1000w HPS light. Pic of me dog`s there cos he`s cool :cool: Peace (sorry bout picture quality, crap camera)
PICT0126.JPG

PICT0122.JPG

PICT0121.JPG

PICT0120.JPG

PICT0114.JPG

i cant believe that name...lol

pretty (whippet?) greyhound...:)

I have a Fruity Chronic Juice as well.It is a couple weeks into 12/12 and is starting to show flowers now. We will have to compare. I will have some new pics if your interested in my journal tonight or tomorrow.Good Luck and green mojo.

OGKushman, he`s a whippet and scatty as hell, hoping the smokes mainly `chronic` lol
Cheers frankcos, i`ll have to have a look at you`re journal, i`m gonna have a go at cloning this time, Peace

i have a friend who is about 6 weeks into 12/12 on one of these, his is from delicious seeds. i last saw it at about 3 weeks and it was something i decided i wanted to try, i'll be excited to see how your grow comes along and i'll try to get a picture of my buddies sometime soon if you'd like.

Cheers MichiganMedhead, love 2 see the pics. First time i`ve grown these and compared 2 my other grows these seem shorter, dunno if that`s how they grow, so would love 2 see how you`re mates look. Peace

Latest posts

Back