1. Bud of the Month: moontang by bodhi grown by Smackaddict
    Dismiss Notice

Fruity to Spicey????

Discussion in 'Harvesting - Drying & Curing' started by Sir_Tokie, May 25, 2009.

1. May 25, 2009 #1

Sir_Tokie

Sir_Tokie

Sir_Tokie

Hey all, I have been growing Papaya's for about a yr or so now using same mother to pull clones from. The first few rounds the smoke had that fruity sweet taste, smooth mellow smoke with just the right kick. Now that I am finishing up with them this last round the taste has changed. It now seems to have more of a lavender spicy taste with a hint of cinnamon, still taste good and still nice and smooth with just the right kick but a flavor change for sure. Has any one else had this happen with clones from the same mother "A FLAVOR CHANGE"? Everything has been the same for the grow environment from the beginning, nothings changed just the flavor...take care..

2. May 25, 2009 #2

Funkfarmer

Funkfarmer

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!

I have been growing white widow for about a year from clones and i have not noticed a flavor change but have noticed a change in trich production, it keeps getting better.

Sir_Tokie likes this.
  3. May 25, 2009 #3

Alistair

Alistair

Alistair

All I know is that as buds cure their flavor changes. One of my favorite changes in flavor came when I dried what appeared to be OK in flavor, but after a proper cure it smelled and tasted like chocolate. Enjoy the flavor and the buzz and don't let the change in flavor bother you.

I realize this doesn't answer your question regarding your particular strain, but I thought that I'd put in my two cents.

Sir_Tokie and PencilHead like this.
  4. May 25, 2009 #4

Sir_Tokie

Sir_Tokie

Sir_Tokie

The flavor change does'nt bother me too much. Was just courious to see if others have noticed this happen before. As I stated above nothing has changed in technique just the flavor changed this round...take care..

5. Sep 15, 2018 #5

Jaxs

Jaxs

Jaxs

How do you achieve this jaxs