Fruity's Big Grape Small Scrog grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
Hello MPer's Fruity86 here :holysheep:
for those of you that know me hello from an old friend lol, and those that dont know hello from a new friend haha
ok guy ive been back in the game for the last 6 months after a year or so off whilst i moved house and started a new business anyways im back and i now have set up a small scrog grow with 250watt hps we are 4 weeks into flowering and doing good heres some info

grow info
small cubbard above the stairs in my house measurements are
2feet x 3feet x 4feet LWH
NFT system with 2 plants
125 CFL for veg
250 HPS for flower
nutes are AN's sensi grow/bloom and B52

ok so the 2 plants are the same clones from a Big grape mother i have, they had 3 weeks veg which filled about 70% of the screen then flipped 4 weeks ago today.
they have been heavily trimmed 4 times :eek: and they love it :hubba:
bud hight range from 4inch to 7inch that about it for now i will continue to update every weeks with pics
peace fruity :cool:

grape 001.jpg

grape 002.jpg

grape 004.jpg

Might lpump and bushy pilgrem not to mention healthy them going to fill lots pouch times needed. Well done and good luck to yual and yur grow ;)

BWD

Hey fruity good to see ya back and very nice grow. Looks like you maximized all your space.

hello peeps cheers for poppin in they should be comein down first week of next month.
Dr i dont really know what weight will be there the last one i did in this system was an auto that didnt auto LOL and i got just over 5.5oz. these 2 girls have filled the screen much more then the auto did so hopefully more they do look alot better then the last one did
Maineharvest nice to see you still around man
peace fruity

:dancing: Great job. That is one of the finer scrogs I've seen. Great job on filling the screen. You are in for a bountiful harvest.

hello guys and thanks for the comment THG nice to see you still around
Dr they are 5 weeks 4 days today heres some pics from 5 weeks, i will get some bud shots when they hit 6 weeks there starting to sugar up and fill out now
heres the pics:D
peace fruity

edit mrs fruity counted 82 good sized heads hehe

DSCF7564.JPG

DSCF7565.JPG

DSCF7567.JPG

DSCF7568.JPG

O wow I think I counted about 70+ tops LOL very nice Mr. Fruty 8 6
they looks huge for 3 weeks of vegg n 5 weeks of flower nice looking plants they look very green and happy
Can't wait to see week 6 and the final big buds in just a couple of weeks!!!
GREEN MOJO

hey Dr thanks for stopping in mate :cool:
ok guys not 6 weeks but close enough hehe
pics from last night at 40 days
girls have been neglected a little this last week due to me working hard lol :eek:
anyway they are still looking fine and growing well even tho the nutes did get a little concentrated and on the high side EC wise, but apart from a little tip burn thing are still moving along nicely.
i had to clean the pump out last night as the roots have filled the top about an inch thick, and are down in the rez right across the top of the water and into the pump :holysheep:
just in case anyone want to know i do not use a air pump in my rez, the water is pumped up and trickles back down to the rez i find this is enough to oxygenate the water, and plus the plant seem to put roots up above the mat, i guess these are solely for air anyways guys here some pics
peace fruity

DSCF7621.JPG

DSCF7622.JPG

DSCF7623.JPG

DSCF7624.JPG

DSCF7627.JPG

DSCF7628.JPG

DSCF7629.JPG

DSCF7630.JPG

DSCF7632.JPG

DSCF7633.JPG

DSCF7635.JPG

hello guys we are currently at day 52 with the big grapes
bit of a late update but better late the never.
pics are from day 49 when i started the flush they will be coming down in the 10 days give or take, clones will be tuck today from the mother and should be well rooted when these are down and dried ready to go straight in and start the fun again lol
anyway here's some pics
peace fruity ;)

DSCF7647.JPG

DSCF7651.JPG

DSCF7653.JPG

DSCF7655.JPG

DSCF7656.JPG

DSCF7658.JPG

DSCF7659.JPG

hey jaam nice see you still around, it seems alot of peeps have moved on from here and alot of new members joined since i was last around, ive been busy moving and business stuff but im back now lol
peace fruity

hello peeps very late update
i chopped the grapefruit down at 8 weeks it is now dry.
There was a total of 5.5oz again, i think next time il try bigger square's in the mesh 3"x3", i noticed that the buds around the outside were harder then those direct under the light where it was tight for space, i think opening up the gaps would allow greater light penetration to the lower buds. i also noticed the best buds where around 6" anything bigger then this and the bottoms started to get airy.
New clones are almost rooted this round they will go 9 weeks the high is to high for me, way to energetic i honestly dont think i have smoked anything as euphoric as the grapefruit it make's my head feel like it's on fire.
loading a pipe with hash before bed was also not a good idea :eek: i must of lay there for 3 hours thinking weird thing burning up lol it is also a bit of a creeper that hit's heavy on the eye's.
anyway guy's here's the pic's i will put pic's of the clone's up when they root
edit some pic's to big

DSCF7678.JPG

DSCF7679.JPG

DSCF7687.JPG

DSCF7688.JPG

DSCF7671.JPG

DSCF7673.JPG

DSCF7676.JPG

DSCF7683.JPG

Latest posts

Back