Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks doc so far so good fingers crossed

hello guy's i nearly didnt get this update done today my comp went down i dont know what im doing with comp's but it worked LOL, anyway guy's thing's are going good in fact very good so far only problem im haveing now it there getting abit to close to the light, and covering the fan on the floor last time i let that happen i got bud rot :mad: not this time fruity's on it.
The 2 AK's are 22"/23" and the smaller 2 are 13"/14" little hair's starting to form as of today, new batch of nute's will be made up tomorrow, since the last batch has been in the system my EC has dropped from 2.1 down to 1.9 so the next batch will be abit stronger, i am topping the system of 5litre's a day at the moment that's it realy so here's some pic's and my big fan leaf is now a monster fan leaf hehe
day 10 flip 001.jpg

day 10 flip 002.jpg

day 10 flip 003.jpg

day 10 flip 004.jpg

day 10 flip 005.jpg

day 10 flip 008.jpg

day 10 flip 009.jpg

lordhighlama said:
woohoo... show is about to start!!!
Subbed and pulling up a milk crate! Looking good, how do you get it to grow up the screen?

Fruity we need a pic of Mrs Fruity to appreciate the scale!!:postpicsworthless:

hey guy's thanks stay tune'd
Gixxerman they just grow up on there own, only thing im useing the screen for this time is 2 hold them back from the bulb, you can grow them strain's that stretch alot, haveing the bulb vert seem's to hold them back from growing up these AK's have stretched 5/6" and where flipped at 17" personaly i dont think a sat dom plant would even double growing like this
Ozzy my man il get one up on the next update for ya

i keep asking her to look in my bush i think i have mite's :spit: but she just look's at me funny and shake's her head, the female of are species i will never understand :rofl:

nutes batch update
EC is 3.0 little high may have to mix in some plain water we will see batch contain's
grow 1ml/L
micro 3 ml/L
bloom 5ml/L
cal mg 2ml/L
big bud 2ml/L
hammerhead 2ml/L
sensizym 2ml/L
i was planing for an EC of 2.5 but hopefull when mixed in with what's left in the system it wont be that much higher

ok guy's pic's from yesterday at 15 day's of 12/12, after i put the new nute's batch in the EC was 2.6 and the plant's seem to be doing fine no sign of nute burn, thing's are still going good had to rap a string around the 2 big AK's and pull them back from the light also a little bit of pruning nothing to heavy
also a pic of mutant leaf and a pic that i think look's cool LOL pic's where tuck quick time so sorry if there abit crapy had a wedding to go too LOL
here's the pic's
peace fruity
day 15 flip 007.jpg day 15 flip 008.jpg

day 15 flip 009.jpg day 15 flip 011.jpg

day 15 flip 015.jpg day 15 flip 014.jpg

day 15 flip 013.jpg

just incase anyone's wondering i didnt go to the wedding in short's and a timberland top

Congratulations on your marriage Fruity.......You kept that one Quiet!!:hubba: :hubba: :holysheep: :holysheep: :D :hubba: :eek:

F no ozzy im to young for that it was a friend's wedding LOL
one day maybe and it's more no maybe then yes maybe hehe

hello guy's time for an update
stretch has stop'd now the AK's are 24"/26.5" the smaller 2 are 18.5"/20", new nute's where made up yesterday the same as the last batch but without Grow and Calmag EC is 2.4 and wil stay at this for the rest of the grow, i finaly have some bud pic's if i can call them that yet LOL
this is where it all start's also try'd putting both light's in it's a no no temp's went a little to high so look's like it just the 600 till the end im sure i can make do LOL anyway here's the pic's
and a pic of 2 frog's learning to playing leep frog :rofl:
day 20 flip 001.jpg
day 20 flip 005.jpgday 20 flip 006.jpg
day 20 flip 007.jpgday 20 flip 008.jpg
day 20 flip 010.jpgday 20 flip 011.jpg
day 20 flip 012.jpgday 20 flip 013.jpg day 20 flip 014.jpgday 20 flip 015.jpg day 20 flip 016.jpg

the frog's or the plant's LOL thank's for stopping by rosebud

Plants are looking great. Those frogs look very much like a cane toad, which promptly meet their makers in this part of the world.

thank's smokingjoe it could be any toad/frog, if it sound's like it's saying rabbit then it's a frog to me hahaha

fruity86 said:
F no ozzy im to young for that it was a friend's wedding LOL
one day maybe and it's more no maybe then yes maybe hehe

You better marry miss fruity. We would all be so sad if we didn't get to see her anymore. :D

hey lord how you doing ? one day m8 i probly will i dont think you will be seeing her this grow but the next grow is her's she will be doing Burmese Kush vertical in soil and air pot, 6 clone's flipped after 1 week veg with a 250 HPS

You promised me Fruity.....Tut Tut.

Oh well, When we have your Stag Do in Vagas you can treat me to some Chips to calm my heaving heart..

Is Her Mother nice?

Latest posts

Back