Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry ozzy there not enough room i dont want to damage a branch well not till there a nice cheeky bud on it
you ask on her mother that why im in to mind to marry her hahaha just hopeing she was adopted im jokeing she would cut my ball's off if she read this LOL

fruity86 said:
i keep asking her to look in my bush i think i have mite's :spit: but she just look's at me funny and shake's her head, the female of are species i will never understand :rofl:

no offense ladies of the site, but do you ever find it ironic that a female plant can ALSO make our heads misunderstand things?? :stoned:

this grow is awesome. are you going to stick with this as your "system"? i just think it's brilliantly simple. kudos again!

fruity86 said:
sorry ozzy there not enough room i dont want to damage a branch well not till there a nice cheeky bud on it
you ask on her mother that why im in to mind to marry her hahaha just hopeing she was adopted im jokeing she would cut my ball's off if she read this LOL

Time to start deleting some posts fruity! :doh:

lmao

morning ben yes this is the second round with this system and is the system of my choice, but next grow will be done by miss fruity soil vert and only 250watt
lord she never look's in here so it cool touch wood

thanks trillions of atoms
hello guy's and welcome to another fruity update LOL
Ok let start first up i have a ? for you guy's what does sandlewood smell like ?
my AK'S are smelling very pine/musty when i did my research on them there was a cherry pheno and a sandlewood one, im thinking this pine one is the sandlewood but ive never smelt sandlewood so i dont no hehe
anyway not tieing the plant's right up to the mesh allready look's like it's going to be better then the last grow,
we seem to have cola's forming nothing special right now but it should be in a couple week's time
Nutes are the same as last week EC is 2.4 that's it realy so here's the pic's also ive had the 250 on 2x this week, nice and cold outside perfect haha
day 25 flip 001.jpgday 25 flip 002.jpg
day 25 flip 003.jpgday 25 flip 005.jpg
day 25 flip 006.jpg
day 25 flip 008.jpgday 25 flip 009.jpg
day 25 flip 011.jpgday 25 flip 012.jpg

Attachments

• day 25 flip 019.jpg
    day 25 flip 019.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 169
HEHE good isnt it LOL all growth has stopped now so it's all bud,bud,bud

wow Fruity, they've gotten huge since I last checked in. Great work mate :aok:
As for your question - Sandlewood basically smells like an incense, its a really musky, heavy smell. Not really much to compare it to sorry

thank's moses i like big girl's LOL just dont call them huge they dont like it
peace fruity

hahaha tell your girls im sorry for the insult and I only ment the best :D

Looks Great,Fruity and no Shag Pile insight!!
A word of caution... Dibble may be able to enlarge your Paw prints and track you down.

Paranoia, Paranoia.

that been in my mind for a long time do you think they could use it ive done it load's of time i make sure my tattoo are not on show but leave my print's LOL pro criminal in the makeing hehe

hello guy's it time for a new update :woohoo:
everything is going good temp's alittle high in the low 80's :eek: not realy much i can do about it now it's just a jungle in there hehe
EC is still 2.4 PH 5.6 we have some nice bud growth going on at the moment 1 of the AK's is a real monster, she should produce well if she carry's on growing like this there just cola's everywhere the cam cant see LOL cant wait for the naked harvest pic's (the plant not me ):hubba: show how big she realy is
picasa seem's to of cut most of the pic's in half or made 1 side gray so these are the only pic's that where any good enjoy
peace fruity
day 30 flip 003.jpgday 30 flip 004.jpg
day 30 flip 005.jpgday 30 flip 006.jpg
day 30 flip 011.jpgday 30 flip 012.jpg
day 30 flip 014.jpgday 30 flip 015.jpg
day 30 flip 017.jpgday 30 flip 018.jpg
day 30 flip 021.jpgday 30 flip 020.jpg

welcome mymy thank's for the nice comment's they smell killer to hehe

Hey Fruity, I have a question, and since your at about the same phase of growing maybe you could help me out. My plants look similar to yours, mine are behind though, and I was just wondering when they go from just being hairy to putting on actual bud? Your at day 30 and based on the pics there doesnt seem to be much bud yet, just hairs.

Nice Leaf Structure Fruit.:p :p :hubba: :hubba:

Ozzies long weekend draws to a close, feeling a bit CHEEKY.

On a serious note though.............Nice leaves.:rolleyes: :) :) :) :)

All joking aside though..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You know whats coming.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nice Leaf structure:) :hubba: ;) :D :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back