Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey moses ive never grown these b4 so i cant say for sure, if you mean calyx's they are there under the hair's i would say by 6 week's they will be visible as what you call bud, also in the last couple week's they get real fat i am very very stone'd right now so i hope that make's sence LOL

evening ozzy hehe

Ya I hope mine made sence too. I need to get all the lingo correct. but ya that answered my question :D thanks mate

here's a couple pic's of some Iced grapefruit all 3 are aroud 7 week's SDC12236.JPG

SDC12241.JPG

SDC12252.JPG

Nice Leaves Mate.:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :lama: :lama:

Cheers Mate you rub it in............ Pics of Hermies and the like...

Only joking Bud. I'M on a roll.

This Blues Stuff, sure brings the kid out of me.....................

skull-3.jpg

white peacock.jpg

LOL ozzy it good stuff wish i had some :cry:

will cartwheel over Fella if we see some more Mrs Fruity. Loading the Pigeon as we speak/text/tinternet..............................

whatever ozzy's on he needs to pass it around! lol

hello peep's time for a new update we are at day 35 thing's are ok temp's have been good this week staying in the mid/high 70s, new nute's batch same as last week but the big bud has been replaced by overdrive, EC i dont know my pen has gone on smack, this is the third 1 in 4 grow's :holysheep: i just dont seem to have any luck with them, one ofthe AK's has tuck on a sweet cola type of smell, it smell's like nothing ive every smelt before yummy
anyway here's some pic's cam or picasa still playing up so one plant is missing what you guy's think
peace fruity
edit check the lenght of the new filter :eek:
day 35 flip 002.jpgday 35 flip 003.jpg
day 35 flip 004.jpgday 35 flip 005.jpg
day 35 flip 006.jpgday 35 flip 007.jpg
day 35 flip 009.jpgday 35 flip 010.jpg
day 35 flip 011.jpgday 35 flip 012.jpg
day 35 flip 013.jpg

:shocked: Im at day 37, and mine dont look this good :aok: keep it up mate

thank's moses hold on m8 it's all in the strain your's look more sat dom then mine they will catch up trust me
peace fruity

Thanks Fruity, mine are also bagseed, and had horrible lights the first two weeks. Im surprised they have done this good. mojo for ya

morning MPer's time for an update at day 40
ok let's start new nute's batch was made up yesterday little bit weaker then the last one as this is the last feed
nute's are
micro 3ml/L
bloom 3ml/L
hammerhead 2ml/L
sensizym 2ml/L
overdrive 2ml/L
EC i still dont know have'nt go a new pen yet PH 5.7 this new batch will go in the system on friday then 7/10 day's later i will start the flush, pistil's are starting to die back now and reveal the calyx's, temp's have been more then good to me since the last update i have had both light's on 4 out of the 5 day's between the last update that's it for now what you guy's think ?
peace fruity
first 4 pic's are one of each plant and the rest random bud shot's and a group shot
day 40 flip 003.jpgday 40 flip 004.jpg
day 40 flip 018.jpgday 40 flip 016-1.jpg
day 40 flip 007.jpgday 40 flip 010.jpg
day 40 flip 021.jpgday 40 flip 028.jpg
day 40 flip 033.jpgday 40 flip 037.jpg
day 40 flip 022-1.jpg

Looks Good Old Fruit, so whats the verdict is this the way forward. I have my 400 horiz and my 150 vert, should I do both vert next run. Got to get me a Light house, lots of round rooms.:hubba: :hubba: :aok: :aok: :banana: :banana:

hey ozzy vert is the way forward but, there's alway's a but with fruity
anyway the but is this RDWC system and the mesh are big problem's for me not being able to move the plant, with soil or even DWC you could move them closer if temp's where cold or push them back if it get to hot, another good point to the vert is veg, you can veg your's girl's alot bigger with the light hung vert b/c they dont stretch anywhere near what they would horizontal, more node's more bud if that dont sell it what will hehe
oh ye i'd use both if you can
peace fruity

Thanks Bho bit tip burn't but they will do hehe

Latest posts

Back