Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin fruity.... Well, FRUITY!:rofl: I'd like to know something; did you veg these any differently to get the vertical scrog, or did you just place them as it grew in flower? Thx bud; green mojo to you and yours!

they are just vegged like a horizontal grow only thing i did was top the 2 biggest one when i should'nt the mesh is there to hold them back from the light, only thing different is the bulb being vert piece of cake
peace fruity

hey guy's i had to get in there to day so i snapped some pic's these are 6 week's today :woohoo: last rez change probly 10day's from now il start the flush i can all ready fell the back pain from triming LOL
these thing's STINK and i mean stink it's a must i change may cloth's and shower after being in there pungent it the only word i can use to discribe them hehe
here's some pic's
peace fruity
AK 1 first
sticky 001.jpgsticky 002.jpg
sticky 003.jpgsticky 004.jpg
sticky 007.jpgsticky 011.jpg
sticky 012.jpg

damn fruity! looking great, yeah vert is the ticket, especially w/ horizonal if you can deal w/ the heat. i'm gunna try but temps are going to prolly knock that idea down. hoping to get my 1st hydro run setup this wkend. anyhow peace out

I still am not grasping the concept completely... It looks to be paying off whatever you're doing! Frosty ladies you got there!

good luck Doc hope it all go's well m8
Gixxerman the idea of vert is to use the bulb in the most efficient way handing the bulb vert give 360 degree's of light spread as with horizontal this is halfed, there is no hood needed but soom grower's use cooltube's to help with temp's, one more thing you can have the light sat bang in the middle of your plant's and all bud site will get the same amont of light, good by popcorn at the bottom of the plant
some of my bigger bud's come from the bottom now as they grow up they sit level with the light, there are many other benefit's to vert it's just my system isnt that pratical if you over 5 1/2 feet tall LOL but pay's off in the end
if it's the concept of the scrog/vert the scrogging was done for two reason to hold the plant's back from the light and to make all bud site aset distance from the light as not loss to many lumen's
think like this as a plant grow's the node's x up the stem if i didnt have the mesh i would have alot of branches behind the plant that dont get as mush light as the one up front, now with the mesh i can flaten that x shape almost into a line and bring all site level, i hope this make sence as im alittle baked at the mo hehe
peace fruity

update time
will start flush in 5/6 days plant's are starting to put abit of weight on, one of the pyramid seed's front left in the tent is starting to look like it's going to do better then expected, she's got some nice long dence cola's forming, fruity has taken a small sample from each plant yesterday quick dry'd and smoke wilst putting a pond in at miss fruity's mum's, anyway this was a bad idea i didnt fall in i hit myself in the back of my head with a hammer :holysheep: got a little cut from it the front right AK was by far the best i wish i had keep the clone's i tuck she is going to be killer it ripped through my head yesterday fruity thinking it need's some amber the take it's high down that's it so here's the pic's
peace fruity
day 45 flip 002.jpg
day 45 flip 003.jpg
day 45 flip 004.jpg
day 45 flip 005.jpg
day 45 flip 006.jpg
day 45 flip 007.jpg
day 45 flip 008.jpg
day 45 flip 011.jpg
day 45 flip 012.jpg

thank's roddy
LOL bho every time i see that doh smilie i think hommer