Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks rosebud for the nice comment
peace fruity

thanx for the pics, good show!
glad to see ya workin the vert. scrog.

hey peeps been very busy last couple week's so not had time to update anywayz i have chopped one ak down at 51 days she is now dry at 57 weight just under 3 oz not good, she could of done alot better, bottom half of the colas are very airy quite alot has gone in the hash pile LOL 3 still in the tent 1 going purple reason for chopping i ran out of smoke i wont lie to ya hehe anyway guy fruity need to go chill so here's the pics
day 55 flip 036.jpgday 55 flip 035.jpg
day 55 flip 033.jpgday 55 flip 031.jpg
day 55 flip 002.jpgday 55 flip 029.jpg
day 57 flip 001.jpgday 57 flip 002.jpg
day 57 flip 004.jpgday 57 flip 007.jpg
day 57 flip 008.jpgday 57 flip 009.jpg

Sorry for the disappointing harvest, I just had the same thing lol...all god as long as there's smoke!

thats sucks fruity, but at least you have 3 more to do proper. she looks good @ 7wks though. hows the trichs color?

Yeah Fruity ... some smoke in tha way ehehe ... Understand you soooooo well bro :doh:

hey doc she was 30/70 clear cloudy a very nice head high followed by a long lasting lazy boy stone, still could do thing but needed alittle motivation once the high had gone. inpressed with her since she was tuck at 51 days, on this one alone i will grow them again
thanks guy's
peace fruity

Hey Bud, hope you and the Mrs are good. Looks good so is it the strain or the vertical thats let you down? I dont worry about the quantity as long as the smoke is good. Just got 3 clones and ready for a new GJ. Chopped my Kandy Kush last week, smell is disturbing the locals...Ha Ha. Whats happening with your Slug grow?

:shocked: they have really taken off mate. It must have been a while since I checked in, good job mate much mojo for ya :aok:

Latest posts

Back