FULLY AUTOMATIC MACHINE GUN vs GROW LIGHT - Abuse Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NukeHeads

Reaction score
Cody Oebel here, owner of NukeHeads, and designer of the Jigga Watt and Gamma Ray, all metal 100% hand built here in Colorado Springs, Colorado grow lights.
I wanted to show how much abuse they can take so I abuse the heck out of my design feel free to watch it here:

OHHHHH How well does it grow ? How about we slice buds in half with razor sharp knives and see :)
You'll have to click the " Watch on youtube link below " due to age restrictions of the video "!

Here's another bud video of slicing the plants buds in half grown under my Gamma Ray Design
You'll have to click the " Watch on youtube link below " due to age restrictions of the video "!

I designed this grow light in mind of combat veterans who lost arms and legs. So I made the design capable
of operating with Amazon Alexa voice controllable modules and systems. Here I voice control the Reds, Blues , and Whites

Enjoy watching and currently were about 2 weeks lead time on grow light builds. We are selling them so fast I had to buy a larger
building, and hire more people to help us keep up !

Thank you,

-Cody Oebel
Owner,
www.NukeHeads.com

Latest posts

Back