Fulvic Acid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alistair

Reaction score
Hey, all, I was wondering something about fulvic acid. I believe I read somewhere on this site (cannot find it now) about fulvic acid and giving it to the plants the last few weeks of flowering. I used it for my last grow, and perhaps I used too much. I gave my plants some fulvic acid each time I watered during the entire flowering cycle, not just the last few weeks. Everything worked out well, except the smoke is somewhat harsh. I wonder if I gave too much of the stuff? How would you guys go about using the fulvic acid?

Thanks.

You cannot give too much ( at least the brand i use ). The problem is that with fulvic acid usage the nute absorption will be faster aswell the plant development. You need to be gentle when nuting the plants using fulvic.

I use fulvic all the way since sprout to harvest. But that is me ;).

Thanks guys. I'll check out bioag.com, as well.

bho_expertz said:
You cannot give too much ( at least the brand i use ). The problem is that with fulvic acid usage the nute absorption will be faster aswell the plant development. You need to be gentle when nuting the plants using fulvic.

I use fulvic all the way since sprout to harvest. But that is me ;).

:yeahthat:

Okay, you all seem to agree. I'll keep feeding them every time.

FA$TCA$H said:
bioag.com
:yeahthat:

Good stuff, VERY concentrated, and YES you can over do it. At least with the Bio Ag stuff. Well, that is with the HumiSolve, which is humic and fulvic.

I use 1/4 tsp/gallon of water every 2 weeks or so.

Top notch products and pricing.

Wet

Latest posts

Back