Fun things to do while stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theropod13

Reaction score
So lately I've really been trying to stop wasting my highs by just scrolling through my phone and I'm looking for good movies besides generic stuff like pineapple express or fun books to read while stoned. Also if anyone knows some good shoegaze albums.

I like to either play guitar, or shoot a bow and arrow.
Jazz musicians were/are notorious stoners, due to the enhanced creativity provided by cannabis.
I tend to agree.
And talk about becoming one with the arrow, it definitely helps with shot concentration.

Jazz musicians were/are notorious stoners, due to the enhanced creativity provided by cannabis.
Agreed. It is weird but after smoking a bit, I can ‘hear’ new pleading chord progressions in my head and play them. Came up with another nifty little ditty the other day while playing around with my Spark that you and @T_Dub recommended. For the OP, if you don’t do music, try writing or sketching or other things that are creative(building things is a great use of time too).

I like to either play guitar, or shoot a bow and arrow.
I tend to agree.
And talk about becoming one with the arrow, it definitely helps with shot concentration.
R.74054376b797d320fccb94491cc33260

Agreed. It is weird but after smoking a bit, I can ‘hear’ new pleading chord progressions in my head and play them. Came up with another nifty little ditty the other day while playing around with my Spark that you and @T_Dub recommended. For the OP, if you don’t do music, try writing or sketching or other things that are creative(building things is a great use of time too).
Yes music and art is the gig alright. 😊

I like to smoke about half a jernt and jam along with blues backing tracks. I like bending strings.

And the little guy from deliverance smiles. Build or buy yourself a whiskey I mean water still. Distilled water is fun, right?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back