Fungus Amungus and SubmarineGirl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides driving a million miles, paying ridiculous Co-Pays & getting stuck with Docs who were last in their Class in Med School, the true Downside is their Staffs! This place is stockpiled with Blond-Big Breasted Bimbo nurses who know why they were hired...they rule the roost & no one cares if they screwed up your appointment!
Most of the nurses and staff where we go are bossy and treat my husband and I like old people…maybe worth shopping for a new doc based on their staff next time…

happy birthday subbie and fungus, just saw this, hoping you both had a great day...
as for the doctors, you need to set the ground rules on the first visit...
being an old fart I have high expectations and make my doctors and their staff treat me with dignity...push this old man around and feathers fly...

Big breasted goes a long way just saying ....
Not with me! When you sign up for these Houses of Horrors it's a 2-way contract, you agree to follow the rules & they agree to make you comfortable & give you back a quality of Life. What it really means is you follow the rules or we'll kick your A$$ out! POWER is the real grab bag...years back, I'd only see one Doc...my GP, now it's all specialized. This woman down here wanted me to see 5 Docs, One for Pain, one for ADHD, one for Testosterone (a Male ED Clinic), one for my Blood Pressure...Her & one for my Hernia!

Not with me! When you sign up for these Houses of Horrors it's a 2-way contract, you agree to follow the rules & they agree to make you comfortable & give you back a quality of Life. What it really means is you follow the rules or we'll kick your A$$ out! POWER is the real grab bag...years back, I'd only see one Doc...my GP, now it's all specialized. This woman down here wanted me to see 5 Docs, One for Pain, one for ADHD, one for Testosterone (a Male ED Clinic), one for my Blood Pressure...Her & one for my Hernia!
Thats directly proportionate to the last time you experienced a big breasted girl in real time ...

Big breasted goes a long way just saying ....
I'll take a cute gal with a nice ass over big boobies anyday.
I've told several doctors in my life that I was paying THEIR bill, not the other way around, and that I passed half a dozen doctor's offices on the way to theirs. My money and insurance spends anywhere I choose to go.

I'll take a cute gal with a nice ass over big boobies anyday.

I've told several doctors in my life that I was paying THEIR bill, not the other way around, and that I passed half a dozen doctor's offices on the way to theirs. My money and insurance spends anywhere I choose to go.
Well a cute girl with a nice ass and boobies goes even further than a long way ....!

1663848362712.png

Latest posts

Back