Funny and excellent things you have cooked because... MUNCHIES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Reaction score
I know y'all have probably made some epically ridiculous munchie food! And what brings people together better than sharing unique cuisine over a good puff?
Let's hear some fun ones! Stupid, seemed like a good idea at the time, totally inedible once cooked, nectar of the gods, Michelin starred, all of it!

I'll start: Reuben bread pudding. Worst best idea my old tenant and I ever had. We had a two story bong with a hose snaked down through the walls where you could stomp on the floor and the person downstairs would roast the bowl and holler up SUCKKKKK ITTTTT!!!! Totally impractical party trick, but the parties were good. He had a big tv, I didnt, and the red Sox were on fiyahhh that season. And then the munchies set in and the two family house became one big family raiding two fridges for supplies.
You need:
A loaf of marble rye, hacked to bits
3 eggs
1/4 c milk, half n half, or whatever single serve creamers you can scrounge out of two dunkin donuts addicts' fridges
Some Swiss cheese lunch meat, shredded
Lots of black pepper
A can of sauerkraut, squeezed dry
Mix all this cr4p together, shove into a meatloaf pan, cover with tinfoil, and bake at 350 for a half hour then uncover and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with thousand island dressing for dipping.
It's not awful by any stretch. We ate it all. I wish I still had pics of this culinary abomination. It was truly cr4ptacular.

French toast, lol. Day old French bread dipped in egg mixed with chocolate milk. Fried, then Nutella spread between 2 pieces topped with chocolate sauce and homemade chocolate whipped cream

I don't do wheat, but peanut butter on Ritz sure looks good when Bud eats those.

Coconut fried shrimp with pina colada tartar sauce and fried crawfish with romalade sauce -- bring me some those bigass crab legs and one those wooden hammers like y'all got -- I can use it on the claws of the lobster U gonna bring me too !-- A cup of gumbo on the side !-- Is boiled crawfish in season ?--Put the boiled peeled shrimp on top a bed of shredded lettuce and leave a bottle of cocktail sauce !

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuffins which is Stove Top stuffing sprayed with olive oil baked in muffin tins until crispy. Bonus points for using gravy as a dipping sauce. Stuffins need to be about an inch thick to get the proper ratio of crispy to crunchy.

Baked Chicken Mac n Cheese with ‘Goldfish’ crushed up and sprinkled in the bottom of the casserole dish and on top. Bake until golden brown...

I heard on the radio the other day that you can request Fritos on anything on Taco Bell’s menu. I don’t do Taco Bell but Fritos as a topping on home made tacos or burritos sounds like a win to me...

Deep Fried Oreos !-- Twinkies fry up nice too !-Dipped in a sweet batter then fried to a toasty brown !--With whipped cream and then drizzle it all in chocolate sauce !--
Hold me back I'm on a roll ! --

I've even heard tales of CKN fried bacon -- on a stick !--With gravy to dip it in !-- Thick cut smoked bacon battered and fried to perfection -- on a stick !-Maybe fried Boudin- balls - on a stick--Plain ole Cajun bread pudding with bourbon sauce !-- Don't fry it or put it on a stick - that would just be wrong --

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need to share that recipe Umbra, everything sounds so good. Well, no Keefs fried twinkies make me kinda sick just thinking of those... Love me some shrimp though. I am smoking some chocolate hashberry.. good night all.

are all you folks married? any one of you, I'm your's, male, female, don't care, it's 2019

Last edited:
With all this renovation a couple things have happened: the food supply is getting random and mismatched due to elapsed time between grocery store trips, and a larger than normal amount of herb has been smoked by me n my friend who has been helping by keeping Dog and Wet Paint faaaar apart. Actual planned meals just ain't happenin'.

May I present to you: crazy nachos.
Saute an onion in lots of coconut oil. Add some chorizo. Then add some smashed garlic. Then add a can of rinsed drained black beans and some oregano and black pepper. Roast a sweet potato at 350 for an hour. Peel and chop it. Toss all this mess together and scatter it on chips with cheddar on top. 350 for 10 minutes away from the element. Sour cream, cilantro, n sriracha on top.

This came out ridiculously good and needed sharin'. 10/10, would cookie monster this into my face with both hands again.

Attachments

• 20191024_181028.jpg
    20191024_181028.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 21
This is a recipe for bread that I stumbled upon a few weeks back and though it isn’t something you can whip up because of the munchies, if you plan ahead(start in the morning), then your evening munchies session will be both fulfilling and filling. Here is the webpage recipe.

https://saladinajar.com/recipes/bre...und-bread-made-in-a-bread-machine/#recipejump

I tweaked it though. It says 12 servings but I don’t think the author smokes pot. If you are alone, it is a single serving loaf, 2 people around when it is done, then it makes 2 servings, etc...

I use bread flour not all purpose. It makes a difference. I also use 3 tsp of sugar in the dough(none in the sponge). I let the sponge sit in the bread machine for 8 hours. Haven’t tried overnight. The munchies toppings and include a lot of butter and eat it warm. It is still good if it lasts a few hours but it is like heroin if eaten warm. Open faced PB n J with butter is for the expert class...

I use a bread machine for the sponge and dough but I don’t think it is required, just easier. I also bake in the over at 375 deg not 425.

Sorry. It is not low cal, low carb, keto or anything thing diet unless you are trying to stack on some winter weight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back