Funny Dog Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDGY

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a friend who owns a black lab with a bad habit of sticking his nose up people's butts when they come to visit.
One time I was visiting him and a friend of his stopped by. "Jake" greeted him at the door to give him his obligatory butt-sniff. As he was performing this the guy let out a fairly loud fart and says, "How ya like that?"
Jake shook his head, walked about 5 steps into the living room and puked all over the floor!
I rolled around for about 10 minutes!!
I mean, heck, it's gotta be pretty bad to make a DOG puke, right??

Anybody got any funny dog stories?

:rofl: That just cracked me up. :rofl:

I went rabit hunting with my nephew at a bog early one winter day. There were trails x-crossing all thru it where the deer and moose would travel.

For the first couple hours we could hear the dog on the chase for a rabbit and could hear him come closer and then fade off numerous times. Sometimes it would sound like he was right next to us. Well, he was, one last time as he was getting closer I saw a tail wagging along all by it's self, only the tail sticking up over the snow. All along, the rabbit and dog were using those deer trails during the chase. I told my nephew to call and grab his dog and get outa there. What a waste of time.

A good friend always tells this story when drinking: He was camping in the Flat Tops in western Co, one morning a bunch of free ranging cows came into thier camp. As soon as he let the dogs out of the tent one went and rolled in cow crap which is not an unusual thing for a dog, not to be outdone the other dog ran up to a cow that was in mid-crap stood under and took a cow crap shower. Nasty!

Few years back when having a dog. Daughters friend had her mom drop her off at our place for a bbq with about 20-30 people. And we were outside talking. Dog would jump up on anyone if not given attention. So he jumped up on this woman while she was in sweatpants, and she jumped back. Well down came her pants and the dog was standing between her legs over them. So shes bent over tryin to pull them up while tryin to push the dog out the way same time. Then down she goes, so shes all tangled up and on her back. With this dog caught up between her legs which were up in the air and pants around her ankles for everybody.

BAHAHAHA!! That's a riot !!!

I was collecting landscape materials off this ranch once, where I used a road that passed through a rock pit. I was confronted by the guy that owned the pit on my trip out one day.
He was working on the road, maintaining it for his big trucks. He commenced telling me it was "his" road, "he" maintained it, 'he' built it. And if I were going to use it as an access, 'he' had certain stipulations that he wanted to make certain I understood and adhered to or he would "do this" and "do that".. yadda uadda uadda ....
I feigned an interest, and pretended to listen intently. He went on about ruts and rocks and right of way and such for a few minutes.
My o'dog had been walking around sniffing everything, doing the "dog" thing. Finally walks right up to this guy, lifts his leg 'on his leg' and relieves himself. :p
The guy went ballistic... cussin' 'n kickin' at him.
Well, I apologized for him pulling such a stunt. "But he musta' been listening to you, and realized you really are a "big wheel"....:rofl: "How could he resist?"... :p

Our family was settled in the family room for pizza years ago, when we turned around and saw our 100 pound huge tall poodle, tip- toeing out of the kitchen with the large pizza box in his mouth. Ya might had to be here, but it was quite a site.

Hick said:
I was collecting landscape materials off this ranch once, where I used a road that passed through a rock pit. I was confronted by the guy that owned the pit on my trip out one day.
He was working on the road, maintaining it for his big trucks. He commenced telling me it was "his" road, "he" maintained it, 'he' built it. And if I were going to use it as an access, 'he' had certain stipulations that he wanted to make certain I understood and adhered to or he would "do this" and "do that".. yadda uadda uadda ....
I feigned an interest, and pretended to listen intently. He went on about ruts and rocks and right of way and such for a few minutes.
My o'dog had been walking around sniffing everything, doing the "dog" thing. Finally walks right up to this guy, lifts his leg 'on his leg' and relieves himself. :p
The guy went ballistic... cussin' 'n kickin' at him.
Well, I apologized for him pulling such a stunt. "But he musta' been listening to you, and realized you really are a "big wheel"....:rofl: "How could he resist?"... :p
GOOD DOG!!!!!

Latest posts

Back