Funny news about my Widows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shiloh

So, a few days ago, I found my loupe which had been lost for months. Was excited to view the trichomes, which were mostly clear, partly cloudy. I don't want couch-lock. I decided to put my two autos under my desk in darkness for 48 hours. After 36 hours, I took a look. They are not ready to give up the ghost. Still green, more trichomes. Today they are back outside in filtered light. Go figure!

You can use a camera too, get a good close up and then enlarge it.

Well, to be honest, my buds are bigger than a yorkie's ****, but smaller than a rottie's ****. I have been pack leader to five rotties. They all lived to thirteen, which is ancient in rottie years!

My gosh, that 36 hours under my desk is working wonders. I thought I had seen cloudy trichomes. Today they look clear and more numerous. I'm giving those ladies more time!

By the way, you know me, the trichomes look like penises.

Td95KD1.gif

'scuse me, I 'll take my trichomes or vibrator!

Widows are in limbo, dry soil, but green and not wilting . Trichomes pretty clearish and do seem to be increasing, but buds not really increasing, maybe swelling a little.

What should I do right now. Water?

Time is of the essence here, all joking aside. I have done tons of research to prevent repetitive questions. Please assist.

Know y'all are busy. Just put some liquid nutes and rainwater in big bowls and set my pots in them. We shall see.

Let them sit in a bottom feed of liquid bloom solution overnight. Drained off excess this a.m. Today, just in a bit of water, slow absorption from bottom.

Generally as a rule if you are 2 weeks out from harvest you stop all nutes so the bud does not have all the chems (salts still inside the buds) makes a cleaner and better burner bud, Some call it a flush but it is just really replacing the nute mix with plain phed water. 6.5 ph
This way during the last 2 weeks the plant uses up all the feed salts to rid the plant of it.

Latest posts

Back