Funny things I have noticed so far.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I was wondering what funny things other people were experiencing since cannibals has become legal wherever they are. I am in Virginia and everybody had a decent crop this fall. So, just like me they were already prepared when July 1st hit and weed became legal. A lot of people aren't cleaning the buds very well and it taste harsh. They also used way to much nutrients and the pot burns your throat. On a funnier side one friend wanted to trade with me some bad weed for my good weed. Lastly, women in the area have a lot of different kinds of decent weed which is alright with me.

In Illinois the government weed actually is not super great. Sure there was a rush to be the first one in line. You can google around for this but there was something written into the legalization that has to do with freedom of information act stuff making it virtually impossible to find out who the actual owners and main stock holders are in the industry. Dirty, dirty stuff. They put the little guy out of business and it is all controlled by corporations and politicians and former politicians are the ones raking in the big bucks. And their political contributors $$$. Still the newbies and the self righteous would have it no other way than to buy it from / through the state. They have their concentrates etc but it is hard to find actual flower in the 30 percentile range. I would put my last batch of autoflower that was done mid summer last year up against anything they have. Open one of their jars and drop it on a digital scale before you partake. Scope their trichomes. It's all **. There was suppose to be connisuer licenses available for the little guy who grows special or high potency weed that was willing to jump through their hoops and pay 100K+. Mrs. Monkeys edibles are killer. Eventually the little guy will get back into business but so much for the family men or women who risked everything to bring you weed in IL for these last 50 years. And shame on the customers too. Pay to play and Tax and spend - Then repeat - The Illinois way. Time for some pinch hits and relax.

The government will always fk shit up when they are in control. That's why I could give two shits if Texas ever goes legal. I've been smoking weed most my life without it being legal and I have no problems finishing my life out without having the government taking over weed in Texas and fking shit up.

The only reason I'd like to see it legal here is that I really only have one good connection to get it, and that person has been getting less reliable lately.

Ky is most likely going to pass a medical bill this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if the only conditions that will allow a medical card to be cancer and epilepsy.

The only reason I'd like to see it legal here is that I really only have one good connection to get it, and that person has been getting less reliable lately.

Ky is most likely going to pass a medical bill this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if the only conditions that will allow a medical card to be cancer and epilepsy.
What type of Tractors do you repair?
Real farm or trucks

The government will always fk shit up when they are in control. That's why I could give two shits if Texas ever goes legal. I've been smoking weed most my life without it being legal and I have no problems finishing my life out without having the government taking over weed in Texas and fking shit up.
Exactly!!!

Bubba

Christ you're ancient lol. Better off just getting a damn lawn mower. They got more hp lol
Might as well throw the baby out with the bath water
Hows that for old
  • The phrase to throw the baby out with the bathwater means to discard something valuable along with other things that are undesirable. It is a loan translation from the German phrase das Kind mit dem Bade ausschütten, literally to empty out the child with the bath, first recorded in 1512.

In Illinois the government weed actually is not super great. Sure there was a rush to be the first one in line. You can google around for this but there was something written into the legalization that has to do with freedom of information act stuff making it virtually impossible to find out who the actual owners and main stock holders are in the industry. Dirty, dirty stuff. They put the little guy out of business and it is all controlled by corporations and politicians and former politicians are the ones raking in the big bucks. And their political contributors $$$. Still the newbies and the self righteous would have it no other way than to buy it from / through the state. They have their concentrates etc but it is hard to find actual flower in the 30 percentile range. I would put my last batch of autoflower that was done mid summer last year up against anything they have. Open one of their jars and drop it on a digital scale before you partake. Scope their trichomes. It's all **. There was suppose to be connisuer licenses available for the little guy who grows special or high potency weed that was willing to jump through their hoops and pay 100K+. Mrs. Monkeys edibles are killer. Eventually the little guy will get back into business but so much for the family men or women who risked everything to bring you weed in IL for these last 50 years. And shame on the customers too. Pay to play and Tax and spend - Then repeat - The Illinois way. Time for some pinch hits and relax.
This is to bad they are like the legal gangs. In Virginia you cannot sell any weed yet. The bill is suppose to keep smokers from getting charges or go to jail. I hope when there are dispensaries it won't mess it up for growers.

I had no idea it cost that much for medical. They can grown now, but medical is probably certain kinds.
I believe medical weed is not better than any good weed we grow here
Just a name on the bottle. All hype
It is known to be true , some weed is just better than others.

Latest posts

Back