G-13 and the myths that surround it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
Ok so everyone knows G-13......But what i know must be wrong. What i thought is that its a clone only strain meaning only female plants right. And thats why there are only cross's of it right?

Wrong (mabe) in this months high times. on page 55 it says

"the Brainstorm Haze is a cross of that Stargazer with the original Thai. This was then crossed with a G-13 male, producing a potent plant with a veary clear high, sweat aroma and smooth taste."

If thats true wheres the G-13 seeds?

POTUS said:
Bigfoot has them stashed. He and the Abominable Snowman are the only ones growing it up in the arctic circle in a igloo grow room using LED's and ice melt.

Is this really true? The name G-13 gets thrown around a lot in breeding, this is the strain I'm most skeptical about. Especially because the name has been used to name multiple high quality clones. The true G-13 has an elevator high that keeps going up. I would take an HP-13 clone over a G-13 any day, just because of how much more likely it is that your getting a 100% authentic clone.

POTUS said:
Bigfoot has them stashed. He and the Abominable Snowman are the only ones growing it up in the arctic circle in a igloo grow room using LED's and ice melt.
Legendary Genetics said:
Is this really true?
YES, and the first person to give me 50K will get to see both Bigfoot AND the Abominable Snowman tending to their crop. I have photos! Don't wait, get the cash now and send it to me! Only the first 50K will be kept.....I swear, I'll return the late ones.....The photos will be in the mail.

POTUS said:
YES, and the first person to give me 50K will get to see both Bigfoot AND the Abominable Snowman tending to their crop. I have photos! Don't wait, get the cash now and send it to me! Only the first 50K will be kept.....I swear, I'll return the late ones.....The photos will be in the mail.

I'll have it in the mail by morning.

TokeWithHope said:
hey i know its off subject but im on the phone with my friend and he just told me that white widow is so strong because it is laced with cocaine? is this true?

wow man lets think that question through and then edit our post. Come on now you dont do that with Mj maybe some crackheads do. but come on what a dumb question tell ypur friend he listens to to much andre nikatina.

POTUS said:
... "50K"..:eek:
...maybe we could work a trade?.. for some of my originol G13 beans, ehh?.. :hubba:

POTUS said:

:yeahthat: :giggle: too funny....

POTUS said:

Martians is everywhere, during harvest time especially :hubba:

Makes ME think they is after our smoke ;)

BigFoot is probably a Martian too :eek:

and I still aint positive about this MarPassion guy, [I mean His name is purty dang close to martian] but He does host a terrific site here eh :D

slowmo77 said:
:D yum captn crunch, with crunch berries? ok anyone know how to grow a crunch berry bush? that would be great
"Crunch Berry" is a clone-only strain, stolen from a pharmaceutical lab working with big tobacco. If someone tells you they have seeds it's not true.

Latest posts

Back